Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

That would be Tona's mod store. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29090

Down in the basement are the rooms your are looking for, but the only other mods that has any screenshooting room is the Green room. For this, the items and stuff sold in the store just come with it...

UNLESS there's a version of this mod that just adds the rooms and im not aware of it. :blink:

Thanks! I've also seen a 'black room', which is the same thing only the background is black. Would you happen to know what mod that is from as well?

Edit: Nevermind! Found it in Tona's store as well, thanks again.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That would be Tona's mod store. http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=29090

Down in the basement are the rooms your are looking for, but the only other mods that has any screenshooting room is the Green room. For this, the items and stuff sold in the store just come with it...

UNLESS there's a version of this mod that just adds the rooms and im not aware of it. :blink:

Thanks! I've also seen a 'black room', which is the same thing only the background is black. Would you happen to know what mod that is from as well?

Edit: Nevermind! Found it in Tona's store as well, thanks again.

And here's standalone black room for screenshooting..

Thanks guys.

I have yet another request, about SKS Ren's hair. SK has 'closed down' his blog due to copyright issues. http://stephenkang.blog132.fc2blog.net/

I'm wondering if anyone here was fortunate enough to get them before the closure and is able to send it to me privatly or pm me a link or something? Any method I can obtain them would be very much appreciated.

I used to use a mod that added a vendor similar to the creeper in Morrowind by one of the statues in IC Market District.

Anyone know the mod?

thx

Balkhan1

U might be referring to Creeper Jones or something, the creator is the same that made clocks of cyrodiil.

Thats it, thanks!

Balkhan1

Woo, it's been a while since I came around here.

Working through the pages of the thread that have spawned since I was last here, I noticed this image, from someone asking about the race. Does anyone happen to know where the glasses and clothing come from? I don't believe I've seen either around (though, I've been away from Oblivion for months, so...).

Sorry if it's already been asked. Still got ~120 pages of past posts to go through o.o

Edit: another instance of the clothing, I believe, though the person didn't ask what it was; here.

Working through the pages of the thread that have spawned since I was last here, I noticed this image, from someone asking about the race. Does anyone happen to know where the glasses and clothing come from? I don't believe I've seen either around (though, I've been away from Oblivion for months, so...).

Sorry if it's already been asked. Still got ~120 pages of past posts to go through o.o

Edit: another instance of the clothing, I believe, though the person didn't ask what it was; here.

It's Rosegear. The author never released it, however. You might be able to find it somewhere if you look hard enough, but it's definitely a private mod.

It's Rosegear. The author never released it, however. You might be able to find it somewhere if you look hard enough, but it's definitely a private mod.

Thank you. It actually took around 3 seconds to find on Google, once I knew the name of it; it's currently shared via someone's (the author I'm assuming) Windows Live! account.

Didn't turn out to really be something I'd use, though. Oh well.

Still need info on the glasses, if anyone's seen them around. Those I definitely want to use :v

Is there a mod out there that change the camera to that of a projectile when fire?

like shooting an arrow and the camera just follow that arrow until it hit something?

Dude.... Are you clairvoyant? You asked this question yesterday, and this mod was uploaded today.

Not really - The two actually know each other, so he probably requested it at another community.

The glasses are Ahiru's, and can (now) be found here amongst many others.