Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm a fan of skimpy, but really, a thong and high heel leather boots do not a kunoichi make. I'm also a little curious at the idea of a ninja with H or DD cups. Seems like it would. . . hinder the stealth process.

Appreciate the info.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you search for "SKS ren's mediafire" on google, you'll find a rar archive that has up to 25 of his hair mods.

It's the the best I could find. It doesn't contain any of the newer hairstyles nor any x117 ones.

Having searched "SKS Ren's" earlier and reviewing every result that came up, I have no idea how I missed that. Thanks a lot.

That takes care of a couple of the styles I wanted...but it appears that the others were numbered above 25. If anyone else happens to stumble upon more styles, I would greatly appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Thanks in advance~

@Septfox: The eyes look like something Stephen / Ren made himself, I have only seen them on the screenshots in his blog and nowhere else. About the hair in your screenshot: as far as I know that hair was never finished before the blog was closed down. If you look closely you can see that part of the hair is still sticking through the face and it has zero transparency as of yet. If I remember correctly, it only ever appeared as a preview in the "x117" section on his blog.

@bk2011:

I might be totally wrong here, but to me it looks like it actually IS the Lop ears Elf head, but with edited face parameters using the Construction set and with high rez/shiny textures. It could be the XEO head though, but the nose and eye shape look more like the Lop Ears head.

This is a great thread. Thanks to everyone who has contributed!

I would like to know what race a certain character is. Sorry if this does not belong here. I am not sure where else to ask.

The character in this picture

NSFW!!!

here

NSFW!!! is one of the models used to show off the HGEC mod. Is she an Imperial with customized face textures or a custom race altogether? I would also like to know what her hair is, and the pose mod used, if possible. Thanks.

edit: added NSFW tag.

This is a great thread. Thanks to everyone who has contributed!

I would like to know what race a certain character is. Sorry if this does not belong here. I am not sure where else to ask.

The character in this picture

NSFW!!!

here

NSFW!!! is one of the models used to show off the HGEC mod. Is she an Imperial with customized face textures or a custom race altogether? I would also like to know what her hair is, and the pose mod used, if possible. Thanks.

edit: added NSFW tag.

The hair comes from 2ch beautiful people pack, body and face textures it seems its from Ozmo's high resolution textures, the race is just the imperial one.

------------

And if someone happens to know some smaller sized shields (small like this for example) please share, except for one i couldn't find non...

Hi there. I need to find hair mod in this image :confused:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/Sarcastic5/RennewHair1.jpg

Thank first :thumbsup:

That takes care of a couple of the styles I wanted...but it appears that the others were numbered above 25. If anyone else happens to stumble upon more styles, I would greatly appreciate being pointed in the right direction. Thanks in advance~

The 25 is about right, that's the only amount he ever released publicly at least.