Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

im having a hard time finding out what body mods make the best looking skin for the original oblivion caricatures exseshaly argoninas i am legally blind so if teeters arnt really good i cant tel the argonian is my mane caricature but i wont all caricature to look ther best. if this is out of place just tell me.

i hope im not bothering any one

Teeters?

Anyway, I don't know if you're using body mods or not, but I would suggest going to the site and using the search term "texture." That should show you plenty of options. As for which body mod to use (if I understand you correctly), you'll just have to look and decide that for yourself. Searching for textures should give you an idea of how different textures look on different body mods.

Edited by SavageArtistry

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually these work nicely too!

Strange thing is I'm using that exact bag for my character, too. (though I got it through a mod that made all the npcs associated with the dark brotherhood storyline wear unique outifts. The bag I have belonged to the Dark Elf Pryomancer, and I sort of cheated and console killed him and then resurrected him)

I think I'll go and get those now...

By the way sweet house.

What mod is that? The Dark Brotherhood one, that is.

ah...took me a while to remember the name (for some reason this computer dislikes me running oblivion while connected to the internet... it's the "Cyrodiil Remodeling Project: Dark Brotherhood" located here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28027

It gives the NPCs of the Dark Brotherhood storyline unique items and (sometimes) weapons.

I am sorry to bother you all but I am looking for a skin of Medusa, off of the Soul Eater anime. I'm certain I have seen one before, but I can't find it anywhere due to the name Medusa bringing up everything BUT her. I would make my own, but my skills just aren't up to par. If anyone knows where it is or how i can make one. . .:) Here is some info on her. http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Medusa_Gorgon

Oh...sorry to bug everyone but I have one more request, if possible.

I'm trying to find a mod that replaces the default walk with one with a "Hands in pocket"/ "Hands on hips" look to it. Keeps free hand in "pocket" when wielding a 1-handed weapon or torch, 2-handed weapons/bows are obviously the same as vanilla oblivion.

Well actually any mod that modifies the way the MC walks would be neat (except that sexy walk mod....not quite what I had in mind...).

last time i was here i saw a mod that would replace the idle stance of marksman... unfortunately, i was in a rush i forgot to put that mod on my favorites... now i can't find it... :confused: could you help me show some plz?

Hey all,

I once saw a mod where it made your companions travel beside you rather than in single file behind you. I saw it while looking for something else, now I can't find it. It looked like you could assign your companions to diffferent keys and then, based on the key, they would travel on that side of you.

Any thoughts?

Starbrow

Nevermind all, it's 'Grab Companion'. Thx.

Edited by starbrow