Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a vampire like race.Any suggestions?

There are two, maybe three different vampire or vampire-like races in this compilation. I am not sure if the "vampire" race has actual oblivion vampirism, but it should be worth a look.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=29103

You know, I get a strange enjoyment out of just lurking this thread, even though I really really shouldn't put myself at risk for finding more mods to overwhelm my game with . . .

Anyway, I wondered if someone could point me in the direction of this crazy mecha armor/creature/whatever that I stumbled on while browsing A TYPE2's screenshots - or anything similar, for that matter. I'm a total sucker for sci-fi themed mods, so I'd be much grateful! :D

I'm looking for a mod I used a couple years ago. It was an alternate start mod whose most memorable option was starting "from the sky" where you start way above the center lake and fall into it. I think you initially started in the City and activated a ring which would bring up a menu allowing you to choose your character options, starting gear, and starting area. My favorite part of the mod was that you could choose to have random scrolls on start up, and start in any of the Daedric shrines. I've looked at all the alternate start mods I could find and none match. I searched this thread for alternate starts and also found no match.

what's this body mesh?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26529

(go to user images, search for Auraez. 3 pics of a unique body mesh against sunset)

i've never seen this before, it's not DM like the mod is intended for. It looks closest to UHK, but has better defined nipples.

i don't believe it's on this site, i've looked through models and textures already.