Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@yanazake

Hee hee, my girls XD Wow, I haven't seen that screenshot in a while.

I actually described that mod in the comments to this screenshot several times, but here you go: It's called HUDcompanion0.1.1. and should come up in google as one of the first hits. You will find a download link on an asian site (which does not post any ripped or illegal stuff, but better save than sorry ;) ), so the readme and the description there won't help you much. You will need OBSE and (!) Pluggy for this, both are here on the nexus. Follow the installation steps for Pluggy given in the readme, rename the appropriate files, then activate the HUDcompanion esp. Should work like a charm.

If you have any problems getting it to work, let me know - I still have a prewritten walkthrough for that somewhere, because a lot of people asked me about it back then :)

If you have any problems getting it to work, let me know - I still have a prewritten walkthrough for that somewhere, because a lot of people asked me about it back then :)

Lol, I see, it's almost the ONLY answer Google gave me xD

I'll try later, still figuring out how to install MMM in omod version for now. Companions will come later in the reinstall >:

If any problem comes up, I'll call ya, thanks!