Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right, thanks for the links!

Sorry for the trouble just something else...

Havent had the chance to test it yet but im not sure if the first link is really priestess of dibella, i mean it does look similar but the pic with the exact shape is not in the page... like i said, havent had the chance yet so i dont know if it comes with it...

Also if somebody knows anything about this outfit would be great

The elven archer i was told some posts above thats unavailable but something similar pherhaps is?

And finally where can i get fairy or angel wings please?

I'll help you with the first link, it's nor priestess of dibella. It's Called Lady Fantasy HGEC, and I believe it's a rip so I can't post any links here. Try using google, it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Frig, I got the two mixed up!!!

My bad!!!

Hello, I'm seeking a mod that added a Moogle race to Oblivion. I believe the author was Burmecian, but upon searching for his mod and on his profile page, I've found nothing. I know there's another mod on TES Nexus that also adds the Moogle race, but I've found Burmecian's mod to be of a higher quality. Can anyone please help with this?

Two minutes in google and I think I found what you are looking for :P It's called "Final Fantasy Moogles" by Burmecian. Google that and you should get there in no time. But be aware that that file is outdated, Burmecian said so himself in the comments there. He talks about a later download link on the Nexus, but it's not here as far as I know.

Two minutes in google and I think I found what you are looking for :P It's called "Final Fantasy Moogles" by Burmecian. Google that and you should get there in no time. But be aware that that file is outdated, Burmecian said so himself in the comments there. He talks about a later download link on the Nexus, but it's not here as far as I know.

Trust me, I ALWAYS Google before asking anyone a question on any forum. If you're talking about the one on Planet Elder Scrolls, then the only download is actually just a link to the mod that was on TES Nexus until it got deleted.

I did not want to imply that you do not google search, but you did not mention which files you already know of / found on your own either, so I could only assume.

Aside from that I do remember Burmecians work from Morrowind and the first versions of his work for Oblivion, but as far as I know it is no longer out there.

THose styles sure look a lot like Saram, but I know of a different hair pack that has the exact same styles as Saram, but the name escapes me. Yeah, tho the blonde might b Corean.......hm. I'd give you a linky for Saram, but I seem to have the easiest time just finding i in those cosmetic compilations. . . .

Nope both hairstyles are SKS hair. Google SKS Rens Hair Mediafire and you should find it.

Thank you so much Naktis. I've found a link and I'm downloading a 48Mg-file. I hope I will be able to add hairs to custom races normally (while searching I read a comment from a user from tesnexus saying that the file he downloaded was quite confusing to use...we'll see.

Also, thank you to Little Sister as well. I didn't know Saram, and the hairs look fairly well done.