Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi :)

I really hope someone can help me. I'm looking for the race and hair in this picture (I know the armor is TETE Veleritte) but I can't seem to find any info about the race/hair...

Pic 1

And the race/hair of the girl in the lower left corner.

Pic 2

I would greatly appreciate any help :D

First picture:

The armor is the white version of the heavy Lancer Dread armor. It's a private mod that has been leaked in a lot of places, but the download links have pretty much disappeared. I had it once, but lost it after a vista reinstall.

The sword is from a ripped Lineage 2 weapon pack. This particular weapon is called HeavenDivider.

Second picture:

Oh come on people. Pictures of this armor have been released what? Two weeks ago? And they are spammed everywhere. I know they are on MoM and everything, but that is clearly a work in progress.

@Ladylionhart: Both hairs are from SKS Ren's hairpack, which you can still find somewhere on google if you are very, very lucky. The races however seem to be sloshed together by the respective owners of the characters. The first one for example is using Ren's original Mystic Elf texture (it was recolored a bit darker, but still) and most likely an edited head mesh, while the second one is using textures I have not seen before, but a headmesh that looks very familiar. I don't think they are races per se, but things the creators threw together tehmselves.

First picture:

The armor is the white version of the heavy Lancer Dread armor. It's a private mod that has been leaked in a lot of places, but the download links have pretty much disappeared. I had it once, but lost it after a vista reinstall.

The sword is from a ripped Lineage 2 weapon pack. This particular weapon is called HeavenDivider.

Second picture:

Oh come on people. Pictures of this armor have been released what? Two weeks ago? And they are spammed everywhere. I know they are on MoM and everything, but that is clearly a work in progress.

@Ladylionhart: Both hairs are from SKS Ren's hairpack, which you can still find somewhere on google if you are very, very lucky. The races however seem to be sloshed together by the respective owners of the characters. The first one for example is using Ren's original Mystic Elf texture (it was recolored a bit darker, but still) and most likely an edited head mesh, while the second one is using textures I have not seen before, but a headmesh that looks very familiar. I don't think they are races per se, but things the creators threw together tehmselves.

Thank you very much :) I'll look for SKS Ren's hairpack and see if I get lucky. Thanks for the info!

Just an edit to my above post directed at guyvermk:

The second picture you posted is from the image share here ( just saw that) -.- it was posted by mktsang and he even says in his screenshot description:

as a creator of the outfit, I know what it has, and what not.

Meaning that HE made the outfit and HE will be the one to release it as soon as it's no longer a WIP.

Please people, don't just stare at the pretty but start reading the screenshot descriptions too. It saves you a lot of trouble.

I got more things to ask about, but since it's better to ask one at a time to be sure I get ANY little info...

And I'd read the descriptions, if there was any xD

The attached image shows a race that seems like a half-beast scally type, with appearance somewhat similar to Ainmhi body. [animal skin almost everywhere, salve for the belly, chest, and face] Any info on which race is this?

also, this island:

link to image

I became fond of these floating lands after seeing the house and remembering my good times playing Sonic 3 and onward xD Anyway, even if no one knows this mod, please share info on any other floating land :3

@yanazake: That looks like the Argonian race replacer from the Xeo mod. I don't know if it was a stand alone. http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22787

And the flying house looks like it's Theryon. http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32699

Edited by geechan