Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm looking for a facial texture that looks like a modified version of Moonshadow Elves'. I'm not sure if the texture is private or not, so I'll be glad if someone could help me with this. Here's a few screenies I'd found:

First Pic (Nudity!)

Second Pic (Nudity!)

Third Pic (Nudity!)

You can see clearly in the pic the MSE's lovely lips. I'm sure it's a modified ver. not a new one.

P.s: The pics actually contain half-nudity; a girl in transparent clothing. No hentai involved (not talking about the modder Hentai).

Also, I'm looking for this clothing. It looks like Black Rock Shooter's costume. I'm aware that there is another BRS costume around, but that one... isn't that great...

Edited by Eweyr

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, I remember reading it somewhere not sure if it's being made, or not... But I have alternate begining, and I remember reading about a mod that lets you pick being a vampire right away. Also, I know this is kind of agaisn't the rules of this thread, but I read about it before, and not sure if it got shut down or not, but there was a mod that let you pick a werewolf in the begining aswell. Thanks in advance for the answers.

Oh god, I KNOW I have seen those dual axes somewhere before but never downloaded them because the preview pics didn't really look so great. Let me do a little digging...

*sing-songs* foooou~nd

Muhaha.

A-chem. Excuse me now. Stuff to upload, PMs to send out.

Man, I love this. Sometimes the searching and the hunting for this stuff is even more fun than the having.

---------------------------

Le edit: Would one Sersay please empty their PM box and make room for one more? :D There is a delivery for you.

Edited by chakaru11

Ok, I remember reading it somewhere not sure if it's being made, or not... But I have alternate begining, and I remember reading about a mod that lets you pick being a vampire right away. Also, I know this is kind of agaisn't the rules of this thread, but I read about it before, and not sure if it got shut down or not, but there was a mod that let you pick a werewolf in the begining aswell. Thanks in advance for the answers.

My guess is you're looking for this, but the "arrive by ship" mod also lets you choose vampirism if you like. My problem with the Kendelford Avon start is that you cannot create a "human" save game to deal with the well-known face bug that Oblivion has.

Oh god, I KNOW I have seen those dual axes somewhere before but never downloaded them because the preview pics didn't really look so great. Let me do a little digging...

*sing-songs* foooou~nd

Muhaha.

A-chem. Excuse me now. Stuff to upload, PMs to send out.

Man, I love this. Sometimes the searching and the hunting for this stuff is even more fun than the having.

---------------------------

Le edit: Would one Sersay please empty their PM box and make room for one more? :D There is a delivery for you.

Mind to deliver one PM for me too?

I'm looking for a facial texture that looks like a modified version of Moonshadow Elves'. I'm not sure if the texture is private or not, so I'll be glad if someone could help me with this. Here's a few screenies I'd found:

First Pic (Nudity!)

Second Pic (Nudity!)

Third Pic (Nudity!)

You can see clearly in the pic the MSE's lovely lips. I'm sure it's a modified ver. not a new one.

I can't promise you anything, but XenoGenesis uses the same textures for Selene; if you ask very nicely he might give them to you. Just don't expect anything, okay?

Hi. :)

I am looking for the weapons from the following two screenshots:

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy30/Chainy3672/454964-1290159531.png

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy30/Chainy3672/726673-1290810003.jpg

Many thanks. :)