Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Does anyone know what are some good quality face and body texture replacements?

For face you could take a look at this and this. And for body textures it depends on what body replacer mod you use. If you use Robert's bodies this one looks great and if you use HGEC for female bodies this. Don't know if Fantasy Figures and BAB has any texture replacements.

Darnit, that link for the wonderful Robert body skinset was up when you gave it to me in this post, a few minutes ago I searched desperately but I couldn't find it, and then I hunted down this post to get the link but it seems to have been taken down... it's gone...

NOOOOOO WHY was it taken off Nexus??!!?! this is so upsetting! Totally ruined my Sunday morning.

Where else can I download that skinset? I can't find it anywhere. :(

Edited by Lehcar

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For face you could take a look at this and this. And for body textures it depends on what body replacer mod you use. If you use Robert's bodies this one looks great and if you use HGEC for female bodies this. Don't know if Fantasy Figures and BAB has any texture replacements.

Darnit, that link for the wonderful Robert body skinset was up when you gave it to me in this post, a few minutes ago I searched desperately but I couldn't find it, and then I hunted down this post to get the link but it seems to have been taken down... it's gone...

NOOOOOO WHY was it taken off Nexus??!!?! this is so upsetting! Totally ruined my Sunday morning.

You can download it from Alien Slof's website though it seems it has download limits per day or something like that.

You can download it from Alien Slof's website though it seems it has download limits per day or something like that.

Thank you!! http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

Ugh but ofcourse I can't download it because apprently there's some stupid daily download limit for the site...

Who the h*ll does that? Puts a limit on their site? Don't they WANT people to download their stuff? Wow. This sucks...

Why should I have to wait until tomorrow? It's only a little after 1 p.m!

Are there any mirrors anywhere? :(

Edited by Lehcar