Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anybody knows if this white armor and staff are available somewhere for download?

any lead is apreciated

Trashdogs SPB Shop (i think its called) has biiig melon version of it but if you search DSR white in google you might find.. Less scary version xD (i find any cup size thats larger than E scary)

staff could be from GOMA pose but could also exists as rip so it cant be linked here.

Edited by Mahtawa

Thanks! Couldnt agree more with you about the "scary" thing about larger models...XD

About that GOMA thing... its really annoying, there are a lot of good stuff there belonging to GOMA mods ive heard...and none of them can be linked :dry:

On something else, i forgot in my previous post to mention that i was looking also for a couple of hairstyles (1-2) i know some of the best hairpacks are moonshadow elves, tolkien elves and the elusive SKS rens but i dont think ive seen any of those meshes in them...

please tell me its not an unreleased mod or something like that

Edited by ElAlquimista

Thanks! Couldnt agree more with you about the "scary" thing about larger models...XD

About that GOMA thing... its really annoying, there are a lot of good stuff there belonging to GOMA mods ive heard...and none of them can be linked :dry:

On something else, i forgot in my previous post to mention that i was looking also for a couple of hairstyles (1-2) i know some of the best hairpacks are moonshadow elves, tolkien elves and the elusive SKS rens but i dont think ive seen any of those meshes in them...

please tell me its not un unreleased mod or something like that

Hairs are very often renamed in the CS and even meshes, Just because it doesn't say SKS or something doesnt mean it isn't the same hair

please tell me its not un unreleased mod or something like that

Hairs are very often renamed in the CS and even meshes, Just because it doesn't say SKS or something doesnt mean it isn't the same hair

i actually made a personal hair compilation using all nif files contained in those mods and never saw these ones, not even as pure nif files

I spent 1 week to read from page 483 to now and only seen one person ask, but no answer, so here it is again.

http://ludicrousmods.com/saber-fate-stay-night-saber-equipments-for-hgec/

Pictures 20 to 25 using scar board as kind of shield, anyone know what kind of spell, animation or anything about it?

It is what I have spent so much time to look for, but no answer.

anybody knows if this white armor and staff are available somewhere for download?

any lead is apreciated

Oh, my pic...

Dai's weapons are indeed from a pose - those round things, but Aerith's weapon is from a pack called Lineage weapons and it's available somewhere on a russian site. No, not anvil.

And the armor is indeed DSR aka Dancing shadow rose.

Edit: btw, that's not a staff. But a two handed axe. :D

Edited by Kjkirimi

I spent 1 week to read from page 483 to now and only seen one person ask, but no answer, so here it is again.

http://ludicrousmods.com/saber-fate-stay-night-saber-equipments-for-hgec/

Pictures 20 to 25 using scar board as kind of shield, anyone know what kind of spell, animation or anything about it?

It is what I have spent so much time to look for, but no answer.

That is an SPB pose mod , I can't rember which one though sorry. you will have to use google, I don't think it's here anymore.

edit: Where and what is these mods : (the axe and house) or where can I find them :<, or what can I search for, please. Thank you.

Edited by kirinann

I saw SPB pose before and I don't remember that one. Besides, the scabbard would stay on the side if it is a pose, not floating in front and create a barrier. I am more interested on that scabbard floating effect, unless it is photo shop which too consistency for 4 pictures with different angle.

And anyone know what the spell effect use in picture 11? That's also really good too.