Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oo what race is that?

Actually the others are right, Pym is using all textures and meshes from the moonshadow elves, but I reset the face preset so that it was basically just the headmesh. After that I spammed the "random face" button ingame. And that's how Pym happened XDD Sometimes getting rid of face presets does wonders. Not that I don't like the preset of the MS elves, but yeah. It was an accident, but I loved it :)

Is it true Ren doesn't mod anymore? :(

Yes. She, like many others, was driven away from the community because of the selfishness and inconsideration of others.

At least, she no longer mods for Oblivion. Sims 2, maybe.

Actually the others are right, Pym is using all textures and meshes from the moonshadow elves, but I reset the face preset so that it was basically just the headmesh. After that I spammed the "random face" button ingame. And that's how Pym happened XDD Sometimes getting rid of face presets does wonders. Not that I don't like the preset of the MS elves, but yeah. It was an accident, but I loved it :)

That's some serious luck right there.

Is it true Ren doesn't mod anymore? :(

Yes. She, like many others, was driven away from the community because of the selfishness and inconsideration of others.

At least, she no longer mods for Oblivion. Sims 2, maybe.

What exactly happened? That's really unfortunate. :(

From what I heard she/he got tired of people posting her/his mods all over the internet without asking permission first.

The said mod is 'Strangers', which is not intended to be public. Maybe because it has hairs converted from Sims 2 custom contents.

I think the same thing happened with Sims 2 as she doesn't appear to mod for it anymore... Basically, when you try to give out specific instructions on your mod, there's always going to be a few that won't follow them and it'll likely pop up in different places. You just have to remember to take it lightheartedly because the usual reason is that they wanted to share it with their friends at another site, but the speeds for said friends are too slow for the site it's hosted on, so they upload it to a server that doesn't suffer from long-distance traffic slowdown.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/37104-3-1297534510.jpg

That's my character, Sabre. Her race isn't up for download anywhere and never will be, as she didn't pass the hentai test. (Quick explanation: if you want to share your character, ask yourself if you are comfortable seeing them being given huge boobs if female, and used in hentai screenshots. If the answer is no, they do not pass the hentai test, so do not share them.) Also, I can't share her textures as some parts come from a Morrowind mod and I have no permission.

The black catgirl is from Desuchan's Kawa-Khajiits.

Aww, but I wouldn't butcher anyone's creations like that, that skin and face texture is so beautiful on her just the way she is :(

Well, speaking of which, (please ignore the ludicrous body modification) does anyone know where the face texture on this lady came from? It looks very good.

*nudity*

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/26045-3-1248555728.jpg

I think the same thing happened with Sims 2 as she doesn't appear to mod for it anymore... Basically, when you try to give out specific instructions on your mod, there's always going to be a few that won't follow them and it'll likely pop up in different places. You just have to remember to take it lightheartedly because the usual reason is that they wanted to share it with their friends at another site, but the speeds for said friends are too slow for the site it's hosted on, so they upload it to a server that doesn't suffer from long-distance traffic slowdown.

I agree with you on that. I really think people shouldn't take this internet stuff so hard, most of these people distributing stuff have no ill intentions and they're not intentionally trying to insult the creator...

Edited by Lehcar