Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

And never say never! What would happen if you got bored with the race, let it collect dust?

It will never happen. I won't ever release it. I worked too hard on this race to see characters with big boobs and very hentai outfits. Plus, to get the permission to release it for the public it's gonna be a pain. As for the dust, if so, let it be it.

I made this race for my character Lakshmi only but on a whim decided to share it with some of my friends. Plus, that race uses lots of never to be released for public hairs.

Edited by Kjkirimi

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lechar, I think you have to find the MMM, OOO, and Fran armor replacers to replace most of the FCOM ones.

Kjkirimi: I think your reason is a bit paranoia-driven, but you don't have to release your version with all the eyes and hairs... Secondly, don't forget about the smaller modding-centered sites! :biggrin:

Okay, i have big request...... i used to have a runed inscribed katana before i formatted by system, thing is i don't remember its name and i don't know where i downloaded it as well!!!! so can u guys pls give me some link to any runed inscribed katanas, in the hope that i'll be able to find it. By the by the katana i am talking about was pure steel with black handle. thank u.

I'm looking for the mod that made it so that your companion(s) wouldn't run way off chasing a fleeing enemy and leave you by yourself.

Gonna post this again just in case it didn't get noticed and buried. Still looking.

Kjkirimi: I think your reason is a bit paranoia-driven, but you don't have to release your version with all the eyes and hairs... Secondly, don't forget about the smaller modding-centered sites! :biggrin:

Don't you think it's time you gave up? All you are doing is making it less likely, if ever you would get anything private. :rolleyes: I share with friends not people who whine and persist and I have a lot of stuff I share with friends only for this reason.

And what about the smaller modding sites? No public release at all, no file. Simple as that. :yes:

I had the same issues after I released Gothic Breton. I don't care if it's just a race and not just my special character. I don't want to ever see anything else I make "hentai'd' again as that race was. :yucky: That's not a real word, but too bad.

And it wasn't just me. The author of the files I used wasn't very happy about it understandably, and neither of us will ever release anything that can possibly be mutated by giant boobs or used in a hentai scene.

I'm giving Kudos to BlackBaron2, Kjkirimi and Yamcakes for having some decency and caring about their creations. It's just pixels doesn't cut it.

Edited by Maigrets