Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi gang, me again! Would anyone be so kind as to point me in the general direction of this armor, or at least just the mask portion, if it's not included? :D

On a related note, I should seriously stay away from imageshare . . . .

That looks like a white version of the Dark Illusion armor. I'm not really sure where to get that exact version of the armor, but here's a link to the ordinary version if your just interested in the armor's design in general.

here

And why stay away from the Imageshare? You can find some pretty awesome armors and such in those pictures.

Edited by theabyss

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi gang, me again! Would anyone be so kind as to point me in the general direction of this armor, or at least just the mask portion, if it's not included? :D

On a related note, I should seriously stay away from imageshare . . . .

That looks like a white version of the Dark Illusion armor. I'm not really sure where to get that exact version of the armor, but here's a link to the ordinary version if your just interested in the armor's design in general.

here

Wow, I'm blind. I've seen dark illusion before, but never noticed that mask in the screenshots. :pinch:

Thanks! (and Kudos!)

Is there a mod that i can buy some light lamps or candles for house? I have house in skingrad and some rooms are very dark so i need some light source like candle or lamp etc.

Portable Candles And Stands.

Hello. I'm looking for a race called Phantom Elves. I know it exists because I saw it here on TES Nexus and have download it but then I accidentally overwrote the mod with another race mod and now I can't find it. :sad:

It's been removed from the Nexus. Google seems to throw all the links back tio that dead link.