Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hey all,

I recently installed oblivion after many years away from it. It's nice to see the mods that I made so long ago are still being enjoyed, at least for a few people.

Firstly, Could someone advise me towards the best companion mods. One I tried a long time ago (And LOVED) was Ruined Tails tale. I like companions voiced (Well) and with character, simple companions that just look sexy are not for me.

Any help? There are many of them, and I simply dont have the time to sort through them.

Secondly.

Firstly I will explain what I like to have in my game so you understand the full meaning of my question.

I like armour mods that fit perfectly with the stock game, but add more quality content. I do not like many of the adult/anime orientated mods, and therefore, I do not like many of the armour mods.

Since I've been away there has been a huge amount of new armour and body mods, I am looking for some kind of compilation, that includes exnem or HGEC, roberts body and many new (good that blend into the stock game well) armours. Some kind of 'shop' mod is fine but even better would be something that adds the new bodies, textures, armour and then integrates them into levelled lists.

Is there anything like this?

Cheers all

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking for a mod that has a miniaturized map in a room, and it has little buildings you can click on to teleport there. I saw it in a youtube video a while back and cant find it.

I am not sure, but I think that is one of the mage tower mods. I saw this in a "Let's play" video on youtube by TeaMudf, but I have no idea which video ist was >.< Anyway, go watch his Let's plays, they are hilarious.

I think its this mod you want.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16308

Hey detectives! I need help with something EASY (I think). I have such a nice graphics card, but never got the super epic texture pack that everyone talks about. I think it was Carl (or Qual or something like that). Since I cant remember his name I don't know what to search, and if I recall, it wasn't on the nexus anyway. but since it is so popular I figured that you guys would know what I am talking about. PM me a link. along with if this will increase RAM usage (I'm still getting used to PC gaming and how it affects my machine here) thanks a ton!

Hey detectives! I need help with something EASY (I think). I have such a nice graphics card, but never got the super epic texture pack that everyone talks about. I think it was Carl (or Qual or something like that). Since I cant remember his name I don't know what to search, and if I recall, it wasn't on the nexus anyway. but since it is so popular I figured that you guys would know what I am talking about. PM me a link. along with if this will increase RAM usage (I'm still getting used to PC gaming and how it affects my machine here) thanks a ton!

Qarl's Texture Pack III, is what you're looking for? But for performance-wise, QTP3 reduced or redimized is recommended usually.

Hello I was wondering a person who can this mod describe here My link.

They are saying that it is completed but it is no longer on web adress so I am wondering if anyone knows where can I find it?

Thanks in advance.

I THINK that the maker was banned for using ripped content from WoW.

Im positive i read a description for a mod that integerated Addonays Elven weapons into the game in a manner like Fancesco's. In otherwords the swords were integrated into the game where you would get them through a natural progression of the game. I believe weapons were rebalanced a bit as well but maybe not. Meaning you might find one in a dungeon chest or off of a boss vs just buying them like you would in Addonays original mod.

I did find this mod http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5528 but this is not the one as it jsut appears to alter the level at which you are able to obtain the weapons and does appear to balance them a bit too. No the addon that i saw was more in depth like I said seemed to be a Francescos or MOBs type integration into the game.

Edited by Talonvore

What hair is this purple hair used in the screenshots? http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=37067 Hopefully a public one. :(
That's one of the hairs Beautiful People, 2CH edition. c:

I'm bringing this back to attention, I found a lot of 2ch hair, but I still can't find this particular one, does anyone know what pack it's from/maker made it?