Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I know that this is called Harihuru armor but I cannot find it anywhere. Is it a private release or is there a download for it somewhere? I looked around online (not very hard) but couldn't find it.

ed: pic in link to conserve space or something

Edited by suidery

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found this beautiful screenshot, and wondered if anyone here knows what mod it's from. Thanks!

(For anyone getting a 404 error, it's a picture of the Imperial City, with all the grey stone walls colored white. Sorry I couldn't re-upload it anywhere else, or reduce the size to attach it (file size is 353kb).)

Edited by schijnn

Is their a mod i can find naked women in? Oh wait, that's every mod that isn't midas magic

It was necessary to add the sarcasm to this post?

This post serves no purpose aside from possibly starting up an argument.

Let us not fall into a bit of flamebaiting here, shall we?

-DarkeWolf, Nexus Staff

Edited by DarkeWolf
Staff warning

Is their a mod i can find naked women in? Oh wait, that's every mod that isn't midas magic

There are plenty of mods around that don't feature scantily-clad women. None of Slof's many mods, for example, feature scantily-clad women. ^_^

Could you please list any and all mods that specialize in earrings? I'll even take clothing mods that have earrings.

I could probably add them in to the black pearl mod that I found. I know I saw a clothing mod that had four sizes of hoop earrings the other day but my computer crashed and I lost the link. :(

I know these exist... somewhere... if it's off site or breaks the rules just PM me.

Oh what's this? Why, it's a list of mod lists that might be of great help to you!

To be more specific, here's a list of "non-sexy armors."

Edited by suidery