• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope, that's not the right place.

Try here.

Edit:

@ Moire

Did you just admit that you have multiple accounts? Oh boy...

*blinks*

Hey, what did I ever do to you? It's not my fault that you had a bad morning and you can have as many accounts as you want imo. But I don't have multiple accounts. I borrowed a friend's account because there was some trouble with mine. Is that a problem?

No, you cannot have as many accounts as you want. We were aware that Moire was using another account to contact the staff in order to plead his case for reinstatement. Moire also understands that he's starting with two strikes against him, one for multiple accounts, and one for staff abuse -myrmaad

Edited by myrmaad

Try here.

Edit:

@ Moire

*blinks*

Hey, what did I ever do to you? It's not my fault that you had a bad morning and you can have as many accounts as you want imo. But I don't have multiple accounts. I borrowed a friend's account because there was some trouble with mine. Is that a problem?

Well in your opinion I am afraid doesn't matter. Its against the nexus policy and terms of service to have multiple accounts. Her having a bad morning does not have anything to do with addressing an against ToS issue.

I have reported this for investigation.

Try here.

Edit:

@ Moire

*blinks*

Don't assume that I have a bad morning just cause I wrote that. It's just the truth. Does that disturb you that much?

Hey, let's stay on topic here. Take this to PMs or start a debate on the Debate section. Geez. :rolleyes: Since you guys are continuously playing forum police, keep in mind that doing that is also considered against TOS/Rules of Forum use. Don't say anything, just report it.

So since I've been playing Oblivion again I've noticed that for some reason (Because of a mod obviously) when I use a basic attack or block, sometimes a fire effect occurs, as though I had hit my enemy with a fire spell. At first I figured I could ignore it, now I'm annoyed; it makes seeing what's going on in combat next to impossible, since it occurs almost every hit/block now, so my combat is a roiling screen of firey doom.

I'm sure it's a part of OOO or MMM, because the only mod I have that affects basic attacks is AR_s Hand to Hand and that only increases my fist damage.

My question is this; what's causing this effect and how do I remove it or turn it off?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'm not sure if this is exactly the right spot for this kind of question, so let me know if I should move it.

As Kjkirimi said, you'll need to go to the troubleshooting section, however, I will mention that it sounds like you have Reflect on your armor/shield enchantments.

Edited by lonewolf_kai

hey all. I was wondering if someone might be able to tell me what the hairstyle is from the picture and where I might get it

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b283/pyranack/mia_ii_by_corporealmirage-d3deu6v.jpg

hmmm what armor is that?

[Edited]

Just to stop the whole "OMG why is all the stuff private, why does nobody share?" discussion - that is my Sciath armor and it won't ever be released publicly because it partly uses ripped content. Rules are rules, so it's not going anywhere anymore. Cheers :)

You edited this post to include an ad homynym? Why would you do that? Strike issued. -myrmaad

Edited by myrmaad