Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi, I would like to know if this mod exists: a mod that allows you to keep your twohanded weapon on your back when you are on an horse. I don't know why the weapon must disappear! :mellow:

This thread is for asking for the location of mods that already exist, not 'does this mod exist?' Please read the first post.

I'm sorry, my fault!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's that one mod that makes enemies go after you instead of auto-target summons/companions and ignore you? I got no name so I can't really search for it.

But do they go perma-berserk on you though, or will they be able to at least be distracted by your NPC that's attacking them?

Hi all,im searching for some good quest mods,can you recommand me some?

This thread is for asking for the location of mods that already exist by supplying information on them, not requests for recommendations. Please read the first post.

Edited by DesuChan

I already requested an edit of the very first post a while ago, because I think adding nformation on ripped content and the likes would be really nice.

Hello,

I just read an old post from a user of the official forums saying

" I use a geometry mod which makes hits in my back basically an instant kill"

I don't know if this is a public or private mod and I also don't know if this system only affects you or both you and the NPC's. However, it sounds like a very neat addition to combat.

Have anybody heard about this mod?

I'm pretty sure this certain mod existed once, and was on TESNexus in some form, but I cant remember the name of it, and I'm not sure its updated to work with today's super-big mods like FCOM (like what I use now).

Basically it was a magic overhaul mod that made magic, well, suck less, compared to vanilla :P. The important part in it was that it had sustained spells that kept its effect on till you decasted it, at a continuing cost to your magicka. If this does not exist anymore or wont work with FCOM due to it being so old, I might as well accept any recommendation of a de-suck-ifier for magicka.

Edited by LoneHP

I'm pretty sure this certain mod existed once, and was on TESNexus in some form, but I cant remember the name of it, and I'm not sure its updated to work with today's super-big mods like FCOM (like what I use now).

Basically it was a magic overhaul mod that made magic, well, suck less, compared to vanilla :P. The important part in it was that it had sustained spells that kept its effect on till you decasted it, at a continuing cost to your magicka. If this does not exist anymore or wont work with FCOM due to it being so old, I might as well accept any recommendation of a de-suck-ifier for magicka.

That would be Supreme Magicka.