Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's actually way too Photoshopped to even be identifiable. In fact, it may not even be a screenshot at all.

That's actually way too Photoshopped to even be identifiable. In fact, it may not even be a screenshot at all.

I was afraid of that. It looked pretty well worked over, but I hoped someone might recognize something.

I don't know the name of the mod, mainly cause I don't know your load order, but you can do something else. Open the console, select the chest/item and type setplayerownership. That should make them legal to pick up.

You are right, i completely forgot the console command. What i will probably do though i simply edit the chests etc as being player owned in TES4Edit. That also works and at the same time prevents NPCs from looting. I do wonder though which mod may cause that. Gonna post modlist (be careful it is a long one):

edit: deleted modlist since i found the problem...

Sadly with the Bashed Patch it is too much of a bother to simply deactivate one mod (since you'd have to rebuild the patch then and that takes a while with this number of mods).

Edited by LordEmm

I swear I saw a mod featured as a "Hot File" a while back, that did something with drinks and alcohol - it made you get drunk or it added animations for your character drinking potions and booze and stuff, or something to that effect... anyone remember? I can't find it for the life of me. :( Edited by Lehcar

I swear I saw a mod featured as a "Hot File" a while back, that did something with drinks and alcohol - it made you get drunk or it added animations for your character drinking potions and booze and stuff, or something to that effect... anyone remember? I can't find it for the life of me. :(

the only one that I can think of that fits your description is inebriation you can find it here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=2495