Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

A while back there was a mod for fallout 3 where you could drop an item on the ground that would spawn a friendly npc (brotherhood of steel soldier ) that would help you out in battle.

Shortly after that an oblivion version of the mod was made but I can't remember its name. Does anyone still remember the oblivion mod's name / have a link for it?

Added npc type a bit latter.

To make sure what one I'm asking for is known for sure its the oblivion version I want to know about.

Edited by Sir Henry Echo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what outfit and sword is this?

thanks

:D

The outfit to the right is Rock00 Nouhime. The sword looks like a FF rip.

Hey there, detectives. This was posted several pages ago by someone wanting to know the hair, I'm interested in the armor for my stealth character.

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1231614-1304787396.png

For some reason my intuition is telling me this is a tera rip. Looks similar to other armors from that game I have. x_x

If that's the case could someone at least tell me the name? Then I may be able to find it myself. :\

Hey there, detectives. This was posted several pages ago by someone wanting to know the hair, I'm interested in the armor for my stealth character.

For some reason my intuition is telling me this is a tera rip. Looks similar to other armors from that game I have. x_x

If that's the case could someone at least tell me the name? Then I may be able to find it myself. :\

Well that would greatly depend on the original creation and upload date of what ever mod in general is thought of as being ripped. Its been a darn log time since I saw the original topic but a while back I noticed in a thread that a sort of "Reverse Ripping" (I made this term myself) was being done... Armor mods made by modders who uploaded to nexus were having their work added with out permission to new commercial games as content the company supposedly made them self. You can just consider this hearsay as I have no idea what the topic name is and I don't know if its been long enough to have been bumped off the forums making a search impossible.

Its also been so long since I remember reading about it that I might have just gotten in from another forum altogether and the memory of it is running in with few the times I've read these forums. :confused:

Edited by Sir Henry Echo

That doesn't really look like a stealth armor to me(too much metal) but you can try to ask KJ...

I'm interested in this armor. I have a strong feeling it's a private work but I'm asking anyway in the hopes that someone can give me a name.

Edited by Moire

Well that would greatly depend on the original creation and upload date of what ever mod in general is thought of as being ripped. Its been a darn log time since I saw the original topic but a while back I noticed in a thread that a sort of "Reverse Ripping" (I made this term myself) was being done... Armor mods made by modders who uploaded to nexus were having their work added with out permission to new commercial games as content the company supposedly made them self. You can just consider this hearsay as I have no idea what the topic name is and I don't know if its been long enough to have been bumped off the forums making a search impossible.

Its also been so long since I remember reading about it that I might have just gotten in from another forum altogether and the memory of it is running in with few the times I've read these forums. :confused:

Really? Wow, that really sucks for them. ._. They could try to take legal action but depending on the size and power of the company who knows what that may yield.

I was mostly basing my prediction on how the arms and legs seem to follow a trend tera has going I've noticed, (though it's likely just coincidence) and it just seems like whenever I find an armor I like it's ripped from Aion or Tera. (Which I suppose makes sense, as I loved playing Aion and I can't wait for the NA Tera Beta. :))

Anyone got an idea where I can get the armor though? xD Hahah.

@Moire: Well it isn't protective enough for me to consider it heavy/warrior armor. xD Looks like lighter armor, too heavy for a mage, but just right for an assassin. But of course it's all a matter of opinion. I suppose it being mostly black plays a part in me considering it stealthy as well. xD

And I'm confused by "try to ask KJ and get the reply it's a private Tera rip. ^^" I'm not sure who KJ is and are you saying it is a Tera rip? (If so two points for me) and that it's private? :( If it's private then sad day.

Edited by HelloStranger

And I'm confused by "try to ask KJ and get the reply it's a private Tera rip. ^^" I'm not sure who KJ is and are you saying it is a Tera rip? (If so two points for me) and that it's private? :( If it's private then sad day.

I'm not sure if it's private or not but I'm sure it's a rip, which is why you shouldn't ask about it here. KJ is short for KJKirimi who is a frequent visitor of this thread and the one who made that screenshot.

Asking about a picture and someone telling you its a rip..is fine (As Myr said a few pages back.) As you can not know its a rip maybe? However what IS NOT ALLOWED is to ask for links to something when you have now discovered it to be a rip..or to provide the same information to someone else.

Hope that clears it up some. Cheers! :thumbsup:

Edit: I took a look at the pic. I happen to know that IS a private mod. Rip or no its not available to the public. I only get to drool at it. *grin*