Things in the New Skyrim Trailer

cedarshen

Did y'all see when da dragon crashes?!? It makes a crater! Dynamic/destructible environment?!?!? Also I like the throat slittey/stabbey part :ninja: . I'll be expecting another equally informative and awesome trailer within the next few days, and regularly until release.I have spoken Bethesda!!!

Yes the crater type impact made by the dragon is awesome, all the rocks and stuff flying everywhere. I just how it is put in the game, you know, not just animation to get use all excited then to be let down.

The look of the water makes me wonder if you can swim, if you can't I will be mega disapointed. It looks like the water is just there, like you cant see through it, then again it may just be the flowing water that is like this. All in all it looks like this game will be better in some ways than Oblivion. I like the new graphics, and think that having people do jobs will rock.

It also looks for sure that we have open citys. The city with the ships is for sure open, as you can tell there are no walls, also seams to be no walls in the other towns we see, hard to tell.

I want frames of the jobs you can do more than anything, as this seams to be all hush hush, if it is like the work bench in FO3 then ***** that. I want some kind of minni game or SOMETHING awsome, please please please !!!!

If NPCs get a chopping wood animation I should be able to do it too.

It looks like the shallow rivers are static animated objects. Not like you really can swim in two feet of water anyways. THere are places it shows you a proper river. For example, in the town scene with people walking by, you see a standard stagnant river in the background, and a lake/ocean on the windmill scene.

Wow the latest trailer looks great! It's just that It moves too quickly and before you can see a lot of the detail, it jumps to the next scene. Even when you stop it you still can't see too much. I guess that's why some trailers are called teasers. :tongue:

I would like to see more of the water effects to, I think it's great that Skyrim is doing that. Maybe even ships that move though it. :pirate: ARRR!

Did y'all see when da dragon crashes?!? It makes a crater! Dynamic/destructible environment?!?!? Also I like the throat slittey/stabbey part :ninja: . I'll be expecting another equally informative and awesome trailer within the next few days, and regularly until release.I have spoken Bethesda!!!

Yes the crater type impact made by the dragon is awesome, all the rocks and stuff flying everywhere. I just how it is put in the game, you know, not just animation to get use all excited then to be let down.

When you look at the strong slow-motion, you'll see that the crater is not created on the ground, but "growing up" from under the surface.

Thus, the crater is one model or object that is inserted into the scene and controlled via script or an similar manner.

The giant's footsteps seems to shake the ground when he walks.Did Bethesda do this for the trailer or does this actually happen in the game?And if it does happen in the game, shouldn't the giants be really big, like 20 or so feet tall?If they're only about eight or teen feet then I don't see how it would make any sense to make the ground shake when they walk.