Reticle Higher Than Average

GuardedJake

Ok, one time I loaded a saved game that I use all the time, however the reticle was taller then the person, which made it hard to aim. So when my reticles up here: http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa472/GuardedJake/ReticleHeight.png

My Actual Character Height was Here:

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa472/GuardedJake/ActualHeight.png

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Again GuardedJake, post a full description of your problem in the mods comments. Remember, honey catches more bees than vinegar. I'm sure VaderApps will want to help you sort this out. A PM is more private if you're upset but my 'honey' comment still stands. Trust me on this, it's good advice. :thumbsup:

And you're sure it's not some related left-over? Your post #3 lead me to believe you're still thinking it's RealBodies related. What did you do to lead you into thinking the RealBodies issue is resolved?

I removed all the Meshes (The Only Other Thing In The Mod Besides The .Esp) Which Removed all the skeleton nifs, then re-installed HGEC (Or something) And Better Male Bodies (Forgot The Exact Name). Which Removed my characters and every other NPC's "Stomach Problem"

OK ... so now other things to consider. If you had a mod installed BEFORE you ever installed RealBodies it may have installed a skeleton.nif or other mesh (you only need to be concerned about the one's you've deleted in uninstalling RealBodies, so it'll be a short list). That skeleton.nif or mesh now needs to be replaced. I don't know how big your list of installed mods is ... finding the culprit might be a big job or simple depending on the size of the list. You're going to have to go through it one by one, looking for files that have the same name between RealBodies and your installed mods. VaderApps or someone who monitors the RealBodies comment thread might be able to look at your list and see the problem right off because of their prior experience troubleshooting RealBodies. They are a valuable resource for you. Consider them in that light. Develop your relationship with them in that light (see my previous 'honey' comment) and above all USE the resource they offer. If they're monitoring the comments thread and answer your question they do it for the same reason as any of us here ... they WANT to help. They do it because of the personal satisfaction they feel when they can help, that will be your gift to them (I know ... I'm a philosopher, I can't help it).

OK ... so now other things to consider. If you had a mod installed BEFORE you ever installed RealBodies it may have installed a skeleton.nif or other mesh (you only need to be concerned about the one's you've deleted in uninstalling RealBodies, so it'll be a short list). That skeleton.nif or mesh now needs to be replaced. I don't know how big your list of installed mods is ... finding the culprit might be a big job or simple depending on the size of the list. You're going to have to go through it one by one, looking for files that have the same name between RealBodies and your installed mods. VaderApps or someone who monitors the RealBodies comment thread might be able to look at your list and see the problem right off because of their prior experience troubleshooting RealBodies. They are a valuable resource for you. Consider them in that light. Develop your relationship with them in that light (see my previous 'honey' comment) and above all USE the resource they offer. If they're monitoring the comments thread and answer your question they do it for the same reason as any of us here ... they WANT to help. They do it because of the personal satisfaction they feel when they can help, that will be your gift to them (I know ... I'm a philosopher, I can't help it).

Hi GuardedJake,

your problem i due to the changed skeleton.nif. This is the skeleton for the player character (it is also the one for all npcs before my mod) and the changed first person skeleton.nif.

Today i worked on the two skeleton, so that they support all meshes with and without my mod. Things are looking fine, but i have to fight another glitch. Negative thing is now that the view in first person mode is 90 degrees wrong, but then it is funny that you can see you own body, something i ever thought is impossible with oblivions engine. I have to look into it and find out how this happens.

I hope to release a patch later today, if i am not drunken *g*