Building new Computers for the 2011 Mark!

HellsMaster

Thats a very short case. Are you sure all your stuff is gonna fit in there?

Thats a very good point, my old Antec (same case as above) is languishing in the loft as I had to have the hard drive bays sticking half an in inch out of the front of the case so that I could get a 5970 in there.

Bought one of these instead, can't fault it but hell, its big.

http://www.corsair.com/cases/obsidian-series/obsidian-series-700d.html

As for Skyim, bring it on, ordered one of these, should arrive in the morning, can't wait to get my paws on it.

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-257-SP&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=1752

Interesting, it seems hehe, size DOES matter where cases are concerned. I am thinking of upgrading my GFX cards in my desktop to DX11 capable, I already have the whopper PSU. My old case (don't ask me what sort) is only about a couple of cm shorter than that Corsair that Marthos linked so I should get a new ATI brute in there.

Which new ATI brute are you thinking of getting Ginny, lil old me is grinning all over my chubby chops with what arrived at farty towers yesterday morning :biggrin:

My wallet on the other hand, has had a breakdown :teehee:

Ginny, I highly recommand NOT TO BUY THE 6970. It is not worth it. I have a XFX 6950 which i got for a bargain but i tell you its not worth the 250+ RRP.

You might want to try to get a Nvidia SOC 560 ti. Instead, blazing performance! Its not about fanboy-ism its about value for money.