Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch [USLEEP]

Arthmoor

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you're not. Unfortunately our bug tracker became the victim of a forum update that broke it. The app is abandoned and we're looking into replacements for it.

Basically, Murphy got us good. The timing couldn't have been worse.

I was thinking that you might try to look into a couple of old issues before the legendary release, so I'll just post them here:

Like I posted on the other thread, the companions seem to be immune to the Disarm shout.

If we travel to Sky Haven Temple together with Delphine and Esbern, they tend to ungroup at times and travel on their own. I had posted this before and you guys told me to not lead them into dungeons, but that's not the case at all. Simply traveling on the road makes them break rank, and I have to go talk to them over and over to keep us together, when they should be acting like followers only up to the point we enter a dungeon. That's really annoying.

Another persistent issue is in the Break of dawn quest, where we're supposed to have the option to start the quest by talking to the statue of Meridia, as well as finding her beacon randomly. Sometimes the statue is just non responsive, and her collumn of light isn't there, leaving that option unavailable.

You could fix Aela being able to restore lycanthropy only once. Probably a bug since Serana can restore vampirism an unlimited number of times.

The AI of the Werewolf pack members (totem of brotherhood shout) is wonky, sometimes they refuse to attack animals or npcs that are in combat against me. (not sure if it's a local issue only)

You could fix Aela being able to restore lycanthropy only once. Probably a bug since Serana can restore vampirism an unlimited number of times.

Actually, no, that is very much deliberate as is indicated in her dialogue when you ask her to restore lycanthropy:

"Do you, now? Hircine doesn't usually bestow his favor on the fickle. But you've proven your worth. I'm willing to try. Are you ready now?".

The developers also made it crystal clear in the scripts that you were only supposed to get one additional chance, so that won't be something we'd consider changing.

Edited by blackpete8427

Hi,

It's maybe a question that's not require to be ask but, did you already released it? or it's on the go? I can't find an answer.

I think that's a great idea to make USLEEP and I'm wonder how goes the project, Thanks you guys :thumbsup:

It is still in beta testing. We don't have a specific date of release set but if everything continues to go well like it has been then probably later this month. The original goal was to have the beta wrapped up at some point before the Thanksgiving holiday, so unless we run into some major issue(s) we're probably still on track for that.

Edited by blackpete8427

Barring anything major coming up, we're planning to go live over this coming weekend.