How will it start?

IndorilTheGreat

I've also heard something about the player witnessing his own execution, though I don't think it's been confirmed yet.

Well, taking that scenario into play made me think of this:

Player is about to be executed. Starts with you in a cell and then being led outside for the actual execution (tutorial plays through this section) and then at the very moment before you are dispacted, a sound echoes over the area and the crowd turns to witness a large Dragon enter the area. Panic ensues, and people start to run in fear or to gather weapons to try and fend it off.

Escaping your restraints (if any) you grab a weapon and you try to flee the area, only to be blocked by the Dragon itself (possibly wounded by any guards or other warriors nearby), a battle follows and you slay the creature (scripted attack or lucky strike?), it's soul absorbed you proclaim the first earned Dragon shout and everyone realises what you have become.

Just a thought.

This actually makes a lot of sense! And when the "name of leader" sees that you can learn the dragon language he releases you and gives your first quest much?

Well the way Bethesda talks about the dragons, I very much doubt you'd meet one right near the beginning of the game.According to them, they're one of the toughest enemies you'll face in Skyrim, so it seems very unlikely that you would face one near the tutorial.But they have said that you WILL start out as a prisoner, and you won't be told what you did wrong.One reason they always do this is because it's a tradition for them, and also they think that it allows for more role-playing, since you're not told why you're a prisoner, you're supposed to fill in the blanks yourself.