fallout 3 and FOSE crash when i download mods

supabad97

I still don't see a merged patch in there. Did FO3edit not work as advertised? Also, there still appear to be issues with your load order, I think. Not sure, but I think Fellout-Full.esp should be loading in before the Fellout plugins, and DarNifiedUI should be loading in right after the DLCs (before other mod esps). Edited by proconsu1

:wallbash: i created a merged patch many times. i also moved all the mods loading positions in the right place, and still nothing apart from those two mods. and i got the mod real time settler, i have heard it is awesome but i cant find that brahim. i appreatiate the help.

Don't know of any useful youtube vids for this kinda thing. But if you are really feeling it, then you could kick FO3edit to the curb and use WryeFlash instead. Wrye is more powerful, definitely provides better results and actually tells you when things are not going right (most of the time). The tradeoff is that since it gives your more information and greater control, it is also more complicated to get used to. But it has a first rate online tutorial/user manual.