A New Engine

csgators

Either way, the new engine explains why the TES V development has taken so long, and why we haven't heard anything until now. And I'm actually very grateful, as I hated Gamebryo with a fiery passion. And I'm looking forward to the TES V release.

Pity it's still not at least multiplayer even if not a MMO

Either way, the new engine explains why the TES V development has taken so long, and why we haven't heard anything until now. And I'm actually very grateful, as I hated Gamebryo with a fiery passion. And I'm looking forward to the TES V release.

Why do people want multiplayer, when has the elder scrolls ever been multiplayer how annoying would it be to have someone ear rape you through a headset.

Part of what made Oblivion great for me was being able to immerse myself in the world, and not worry about how to make the best exploits, and other such. If you make Elder Scrolls an MMO, you might as well just dump all the lore out the window and only worry about quests, and player events.

You really want Bethesda to make a crappy MMO where the only thing worth doing is playing some Runescape ripoff of Castle Wars?

Making TES a mmo would be the equivalent of taking call of duty or battlefield ripping the multiplayer completely out making it just a single player I ask you how fun would that be coming from a fan of that game? I’m sure some ppl wouldn’t mind the change but look how many fans you would piss off. Honesty I played a few mmos for years and I have to say they are a poor substitute for TES imo

• 2 weeks later...

Why do people want multiplayer, when has the elder scrolls ever been multiplayer how annoying would it be to have someone ear rape you through a headset.

I was suggesting Multiplayer, not necessarily MMO, it is possible to play multiplayer games alone, you can also play MMO's without headseats removing the possibility of virtual ear rape, though I've never previously heard of it as an issue, personally I enjoy share experiencing games & mods with 1-8 other humans just as much as with imaginary computer friends :)

Edited by ozziefire