Tell us about your character

SoggyWaffle

I see what you did there and I approve.

What?

He was talking about my character that i based upon Anton Chigurh from No Country for Old Men, which is an incredible film and movie i reccomend it to you

Then why was he quoting mine? :\

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Bad Rattler (member of the Great Khans.)

Race: Asian Raider
Combat Style: Stealth based gunslinger, melee with Implant GRX, Turbo, Logan's Loophole. (Vanilla) Unless I get Project Nevada working.
Specialties: Chems and Chem accessories.
Weaknesses: Raider/Great Khan family. Hurt them, hurts me.
Likes: Chems, mostly turbo and psycho and slasher and jet and all of them.
Dislikes: Authority.
Wants: More cybernetic implants.
Fears: Large bodies of water.
Friendly Factions: Powder Gangers, Raiders, Fiends, Caesar's Legion, and the Great Khans
Enemy Factions: NCR
Companions: Melissa the Great Khan, Legendary Nightstalker, and any number of Great Khans.
Love interest?: Red Lucy, for now.
Parents: One living in the NCR boneyard where he is from, the other passed away on a fishing trip. Hence, his fear of large bodies of water.
Early life: Lived in the outskirts of the Boneyard, he slowly grew up heavily admiring the Black Rangers of the NCR, eventually he would fall in with a ruthless gang of Fiends and grew outside of the law.
Teen years: Spent committing various crimes of unspeakable terror, wound up in Nevada running from the law. Eventually he was caught and spent a lot of his time in the NCR Correctional Facility in the Mojave.
How did he/she become a courier?: After the escape, at the NCR Correctional Facility, Bad Rattler moved on to find more trouble to get into. Instead, found a simple enough job that was worth the caps at the Mojave Outpost. Intrigued by the payout, he accepted the job.

• 7 months later...

Name:Logan

Race:Caucasian

Combat Style:Using his Ranger Seqoia with VATS to shoot 3 Peoples Heads off in 2 Seconds.Decent at sneaking too.

Specialities:He is an accurate shot and is experienced with hand-to-hand Combat.

Backstory:His Father was a NCR Ranger who showed him a few Tricks in Melee Combat.Logan lived in a small Village north of Goodsprings called Bonnie Springs.When he was 12 Years old,his Father got heavily wounded in a Skirmish near Bonnie Springs,and unfortunately Raiders attacked just that Moment.Logan took his Fathers Gun and shot every Raider in the Foot (or Arm).A few Years later,,his Father deserted out of guilt for what he had done in the Name of the NCR and the fear of the first battle of Hoover Dam.They fled and drifted around the Mojave,until they split up out of the Fathers fear that his Son would get killed by the Squads that got sent after him.Logan took on a Job as a Courier...you know the Rest.I made the History repeat itself,Logan deserted because of the same Reasons. I plan on him seeing Bonnie SPrings and getting his memories back that way and then eventually him chasing down his father.

I know the story is s***,but I rolled with it.

Edited by Fenryr3001

Ah, why not? This seems like a good place to provide a backstory.

Name: Kristina Oden (pic)
Race: Caucasian

Hair Color : Red ( But originally a brunette)

Eye Color: Green

Height: 5'7"

Combat Style: Sniper rifles from a distance, assault rifles and shotguns most everywhere else
Specialties: Not being seen, talking her way out of certain situations
Weaknesses: Cazadors, melee weapon fights, getting blackout drunk

Likes: Killing raiders, all kinds of booze, one-of-a-kind guns
Dislikes: Raiders, slavers, heavy armor, Legion assassins
Wants: Someone to love, a New Vegas free from the NCR or Legion
Fears: A town emotionally close to her being raided
Friendly Factions: Great Khans, NCR at times, Boomers, Freeside, Followers of the Apocalypse, Brotherhood Of Steel (DC Chapter)
Enemy Factions: Raiders, Caesar's Legion, NCR at times, Fiends, Brotherhood Of Steel (Mojave Chapter) The Enclave, Raiders again, BOS Outcasts

Parents: Grayson and Hayley Oden (Both deceased)
Early life: Born in a small town between Baltimore and D.C. in 2257, Kristina was a very active kid who loved to play hide 'n seek. At the age of 6, she found a working BB gun. Her surprisingly good aim, would make her the towns primary hunter.
Teen years: When she was 14, Kristina was hunting mole rats in a pre-war hair product factory. She ended up in one of a vat of irradiated, 200 year old hair coloring. Her hair has been red ever since. At 17, Kristina went on a 3 day long hunting trip. But when she returned home, she found that her hometown was raided, and everyone was killed. Being traumatized, Kristina aimlessly wandered in one direction until she ran into a raider base. At that point, something in her snapped. Kristina went into an all-out rage and killed every raider in her sight. Knowing that she couldn't return to her hometown, she made her way to D.C.

D.C. days: Kristina lived a fairly quiet life in D.C. until 2277, when she ran into a girl named Nell, who came from a vault in search of her father. After agreeing to help, Kristina and Nell traveled together. They developed a romantic relationship a few weeks later when Nell escaped from Raven Rock.
How did she become a courier?: A few months after defeating the Enclave at Adams Air Force Base, Kristina and Nell had a nasty breakup, Kristina traveled west. Six months later, she ended up in New Vegas. Dazzled by the city, she believed that she found her new home. But by the time she arrived, she had very few caps. And with next to no bullets, she couldn't get hired as a mercenary or a bodyguard. So Kristina had no choice but to work as a courier for the Mojave Express.