simply anything you wanna tell me about FONV

hoofhearted4

i had FONV for ps3, i had pre ordered it and i nvr even played it. i had soo much fin with mods for DAO, that i traded in my ps3 copy for a pc copy. itll be here in a few days. my question is, is there anything anyone wants to tell me about FONV?

what are some recommended mods i should get? i already know i want the one that gives me perks every lvl instead of ever 3.

any tips or hints about FONV?

im mostly interested in what are some good mods, but ill take anything you wanna tell me lol

install steam outside of programs files - outside of program files (x86)

the migraine you save will be your own

after that

collect mods that look interesting to you.

Best mod - Savekey

after that look at the files of the month and top 100 of all time

As Fonger already said. Even if you have the CD version, you MUST have a steam account to install it - the CD checks and if you don't already have a steam account it will lead you through creating one. :rolleyes:

DO NOT allow Steam to install in the default location. change the installation path to something like C:\Games\Steam. Then ALL steam games, Including FONV will automatically install there. This makes using mods and utility programs with FONV (and other games) Much easier. :thumbsup:

If you do not use steam, it will not install. If you do manage to get it on your computer without steam it will not work.

The first thing the game will do after installing is sign you onto steam then download and install all patches to make your copy up to date. If you have a low internet bandwidth or a download cap, set your game to play offline (a steam option) AFTER all updates have been installed.

Yes, Steam is a pita, but it is the only legal way to play FONV. :(

o, well i have steams so its all good. and thanks for the advice for installing it

i honestly didnt play that much on PS3, only a couple of hours, got to lvl 3 or 4. so thats how i know i want a mod that allows me to get a perk EVERY lvl. other then that idk anything about FONV which is why i asked what would be good. not so much mods that change how i play, just any mods that make the game look or feel better, fix bugs/glitches anything like that...any Must Have mods?

if steam itself is installed to the defaul location? of course it is. i hardly even played PC when i first downloaded Steam. i would never have changed its location. hell i dont really know enough about PCs to change the location now

and idk what UAC means.

Edited by hoofhearted4

if steam itself is installed to the defaul location? of course it is. i hardly even played PC when i first downloaded Steam. i would never have changed its location. hell i dont really know enough about PCs to change the location now

and idk what UAC means.

don't worry

you'll be back

asking why this and that constantly doesn't work