A big "Hello" to the Community

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #27224004. #27224039 is also a reply to the same post.

Theseus12 wrote: I thought of an idea!...

...after filling out the survey.

So I'll put it here.

Say I wanted to search for a saber

I would have to sift between weapon packs and hi-resolution retextures of the Saber Cat

OR

When I search, my search results has all the mods in bundles by category. In this case I would have three categories; Weapons, Animals and Creatures, and Models and Textures.

This way, I can click the Weapons category, and get all Saber searches in the Weapons category.

This may add another step to the mod searching process, but it, to me, would make things more streamlined than having to sort through swords and cats to find what I want
Theseus12 wrote: Also, I feel this would especially work when you consider just how massive our database is

I've jot this down, it's something we def want to make easier for our users. A lot of the surveys have pointed at things like tagging and increased search functionality.

We want everything to be super fast, powerful and intuitive - suggestions like these are what will help us achieve that.

Thanks for the input, if you have any further ones then feel free to drop me a PM. :)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #27222779.

DownRange wrote: Survey complete! Welcome BlindJudge, and best of wishes (and thanx in advance) for making an excellent site even better!

Cheers DownRange, it's awesome to be here and I'm really looking forward to working with everyone to achieve the goal of THE BEST SITE IN THE WORLD :D

In response to post #27222214.

AaronOfMpls wrote: Welcome! I just finished that survey, too, though I'm not sure if all my responses will be useful.

Looks like you've been a Nexus user for a few years already, so you probably already know some of the site's quirks. I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with. 8)

Every response is going to be useful to us, so I'm really grateful you took the time to complete it and comment.

I joined a couple of years back when I was looking around it with Robin at a LAN event, it's a cracking community and it's going to be fun rolling up my sleeves and jumping in with all you guys.

I trust that between us all we can make it truly great!

In response to post #27220604.

Qessanea wrote: Hello, Paul! *waves again* 8) 8)

Are you in PR? I usually dread Change, but after reading this, I can't wait for the New and Improved Nexus :D

Hello again :)

Nope, I've never been in PR. I just enjoy a good challenge and nothing screams challenge more than trying to get ideas past Robin! ;)

In response to post #27220404.

SeranaFiona wrote: Welcome! Looking forward to these great changes!

Hey there, thanks for the welcome. I do hope that the eventual changes will be great and make your NexusMods experience that much better :D

In response to post #27217224.

urielz wrote: Welcome and thanks for the news. Looking forward to see a refreshed nexus.

Survey completed!

Thanks for the welcome and a huge cheers for completing the survey, hope it wasn't too bad to complete.

Looking forward to seeing what we can achieve together :)

In response to post #27216324.

blattgeist wrote: Welcome to the Nexus BlindJudge. I hope you will have a good time here.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm hoping it's going to be awesome as well. I just have to learn to put up with Robin :P