A big "Hello" to the Community

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #27208509.

KSI Carbon Core wrote: Welcome Paul, one quick suggestion for a redesign. I've grown attached to the flat, simple "material" design Google has started using.

Thank you, I'm already quite enjoying it!

My personal preference of site is the same, simple and easy. I'm intrigued to go through all the sites on the survey responses to find out which websites people enjoy using.

In response to post #27208274.

Geger1995 wrote: hey guys please help me, i need a moral mod for m&b warband , please help me i have no experience by moding something pn me

Hey, the mod authors probably won't see this here.

Pop into the forum and see if anyone there can lend you a hand.

Look at a few of the M&B Warband mods and drop the Mod authors a little PM to see if they might be able to do something for you.

Cheers

In response to post #27207829. #27207969 is also a reply to the same post.

Traditionalfire wrote: 1100+ games!?!?!? f*#@ing hell that's a lot.
Dark0ne wrote: We ran it through one of those Steam calculator sites the other day. The results weren't pretty!!

Ha ha ha, I guess I just enjoy playing games!

In all honesty it's down to winter and summer Steam sales and a lot of the bundle sites like - HumbleBundle / Indiebundle etc.

In response to post #27207944.

theD0ctor10 wrote: Glad to have you helping the community Paul =)

Thank you, I hope I will be. It's going to take a bit of time and patience, but I think we're going to end up with something pretty cool between us.

In response to post #27207894.

sonogu wrote: Hello Paul,

A big welcome... :)

Go ahead and check the surveys, i have already stated what is missing and what is not, mission accomplished :)

Seriously, it was just the time for making such a survey, congratulations for the big start and wish you the best.

Hi there,

I'll see if I can track yours down, should be easy as we've only had 11,839 so far ;)

Now my weekend is going to be collating them all and reading, lots and lots of reading!

In response to post #27226834. #27233659 is also a reply to the same post.

Thenryb wrote: I tried to complete the survey and came to the last question which said "optional". I care nothing for a chance to win some Steam game card, but cannot complete the survey without entering my Steam email address.
--Facepalm--duh. Never mind. It was another question I had not answered which prevented completion.
BlindJudge wrote: Oh, you shouldn't have to enter an email address if you didn't want to. I'll go and have a check, thanks for the heads up! :)

Not to worry. I did not have to. It was another question I had overlooked. Welcome to the community!