A big "Hello" to the Community

TheTokenGeek

In response to post #27241234.

gokuGX wrote: Congratulation bro. Nexus site getting a new design ? Wooha :)

It's not going to be a quick process, but it will be worth it in the end!

Cheers for the welcome, feeling quite homely already...

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #27241389.

LishNivis wrote: Welcome. Can't wait to get to see how the new page will turn out. That's going to be an interesting time these next weeks.
*grabs feedback pen*

It's going to be an interesting time over the next few months! Lots of researching and questions will be asked, we want it more than anything to come from feedback and comments from the community.

I'll be posting news up with what's happening and will welcome any and all feedback anyone has :)

Power of the Atom...

"what a mind job!!

So you´re here to head for a redesign of this site ?

What do you say to something like that ?

*...a little piece of advice:

you see a deathclaw, you do what we do:

RUN...you run your a** off"

(altered from matrix part 1)

....JUST KIDDING

WELCOME so much and a GOOD GO too-!!-

I already filled in the survey. Tbh I don't think there's anything wrong with the current design, I quite like the tab navigation. Just whatever you do don't make it a "modern" design with lots of animations and popups and menu bars etc. These look good for a first timer on the website but for the people who spend lots of time on it they just get in the way.

In response to post #27205364.

Saerileth wrote: Hi Paul! :)

I was thinking the username might have something to do with a "Justice Is Blind" attitude, it would've fit very well for a moderator on this site. I never would've expected it to have something to do with wakeboards! :D

It's a fun hobby! Give it a whirl, it's quite addictive.

:D

In response to post #27243539.

gezegond wrote: I already filled in the survey. Tbh I don't think there's anything wrong with the current design, I quite like the tab navigation. Just whatever you do don't make it a "modern" design with lots of animations and popups and menu bars etc. These look good for a first timer on the website but for the people who spend lots of time on it they just get in the way.

We're going to look at everything the community is saying to us and work with everyone to get it right. We have three main aims - Functional, Intuitive, powerful... I think between everyone here working together we'll meet all three of them! :)