Possible way to use FOSE and load game?

Imperialmodder

Basically, I cannot load my game my "Load" button is greyed out if i run fallout through Mod Manager (Newest Release) because windows live isn't on it somehow won’t allow me to, only way i can really play & save is if i run without FOSE. Problem is i can’t run a few of my mods, It also restricts me from getting some cool new mods, you know the overloads, the big ones. If there a possible way to make it so my game can load with script extender without downgrading to old fallout build (very lame don’t even mention that plz). My current mod load out is.

Anchorage.esm

Fallout3.esm

ThePitt.esm

BrokenSteel.esm

PointLookout.esm

Zeta.esm

Mart's Mutant Mod.esm

Silent Frontline V1.0.esp

EwwGhoulyBody.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Anchorage.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Point Lookout.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Broken Steel.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC The Pitt.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Master Menu Module.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Zeta.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Natural Selection.esp

bzArmour.esp

bzBodySuits.esp

bzFatigues.esp

Fellout-Anchorage.esp

Fellout-BrokenSteel.esp

Fellout-Full.esp

Fellout-pipboylight.esp

Fellout-PointLookout.esp

Fellout-Zeta.esp

Total active plugins: 26

Total plugins: 28

As you can see a few are inactive because i can’t run them. Most of them are HUD mods. I want to get some overload mods gun ones & stuff with iron sights, post a few good mods if you want, but atm i don’t care until i can even play them.

Windows Live has stored your saves in subdirectories of the normal save folder, in keeping with its "profiles". For example, if your save folder is at \\documents\my games\fallout 3\saves then your saves from Live will be in \\documents\my games\fallout 3\saves\profile name. Just copy the saves from the profile in question into the save folder one level up, and then yer golden. Oh, and don't forget to immediately go inside some totally unpopulated place, wait or rest for 4 full days, save the game, then quit and reload that new save. This lets MMM fix up your FO world properly before you go out into it.

Windows Live has stored your saves in subdirectories of the normal save folder, in keeping with its "profiles". For example, if your save folder is at \\documents\my games\fallout 3\saves then your saves from Live will be in \\documents\my games\fallout 3\saves\profile name. Just copy the saves from the profile in question into the save folder one level up, and then yer golden. Oh, and don't forget to immediately go inside some totally unpopulated place, wait or rest for 4 full days, save the game, then quit and reload that new save. This lets MMM fix up your FO world properly before you go out into it.

Thanks a bunch man, I feel kinda of dumb that was a rather simple fix XD Thanks again.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=83822