The Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings

Hey everyone. In my 2nd playthrough, chapter 1 and I didn't get the "Scent of Incense" quest at all so far. Did anyone have the same problem? Do you know why it happens?

Thanks

Did you talk to the scholar on the harbor docks walkway ? Did you close the shop before initiating talk with the scholar ?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I havent. If I had, I would have had the quest right? The thing is do I have to talk to someone myself or will they approach me automatically via a script? I think in my first playthrough, it started with a script, I didnt have to approach anyone (but maybe I am wrong...). Edited by Hydr0gen

Well, I havent. If I had, I would have had the quest right? The thing is do I have to talk to someone myself or will they approach me automatically via a script? I think in my first playthrough, it started with a script, I didnt have to approach anyone (but maybe I am wrong...).

You need to pass close to the scholar on the dock walkway to which he will say something to the effect of

"Witcher ,I have a proposition for you" or something to that effect to which you initiate the talk button .

I don`t know if the incense shop can be closed before you get this quest or not...i`m assuming it can but have never tried it to make sure...that`s the reason i asked the question .