shouting

TheCalliton

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like something that might be akin to a greater power. Being able to cast it regardless of magical skill levels. I don't imagine something powerful with area damage that great would be something you can use willy-nilly.

I don't think it will be related to magic in any way, because you'll be able to use it regardless of what weapons you have equipped. Magic is only castable if you equip it. The guy in the trailer had a sword and a shield equipped already. I think it'll be treated as a new skill type on top of magic.

It's not a skill. You acquire new shouts as you progress through the game regardless of what class you are. This is the power of the voice-thing that is featured in the storyline, to which people have been referring to all along. Edited by Jermungand

The shout is epic in the trailer! I stopped, made sure I was breathing and has a pulse, then watched and listened again!

I do not think any info on how the shouts will be used, magic equip like thing. I would assume from the trailer that it will come at a certain point, or you can shout under certain circumstances. I would surprised if they are equipped for the mouth slot, just like how there is one for each hand.

I think it'll operate like the lesser/greater powers (Once a day) you could get from the rune stones in Oblivion.

And comparatively, this is old. Where've you been that you haven't seen this already?