ReProccer seems confused

Aloha.

So I'm installing Skyrim after an OS reinstall, and getting it the way I want it means adding things like Perkus Maximus, and that one needs its reproccer to get all the equipment and spells properly lined up.

The trouble is that the reproccer keeps claiming that I need the unofficial skyrim patch in order to support the unofficial dawnguard patch. I have the unofficial skyrim patch. It's right there at the top of the flexible bit of the load order, with only Skyrim.esm and Update.esm above it.

Any suggestions?

if i remember it works like other reproccer so, you need to do a light setup, check the box on the left pane (other settings), it will open a middle one with a box :import mod on startup»»check it then patch..

@@

yep...add Unoffical patch and any mod it depends on to the Block List file in the skyproccer folder appropriate to the mod. (reproccer in this case, I think)

You don't need a full name, just a word or part of a word will block it from reading. No idea why Proccer isn't seeing USKP, but this is what I did.

Edited by MotoSxorpio

You may have to add a few more "words"...I had to add USP and a few others distributions of "USKP" so that any mods requiring USKP were also excluded.

EDIT: I used manual edit rather than use that application, results may differ.

Edited by MotoSxorpio

• 3 weeks later...