Merged patch crashing + warning!

jmarsiglio

Hmmm, well suffice to say I gave up on fallout 3 as it is more trouble than it's worth. Going to stick with cod2 MP, but still looking for a good SP. Fallout 3 I thought would be it, but alas... Any recommendations for SP games?

I hear Windows includes one called "Solitaire", or some crazy name like that. :tongue:

If you are looking for something on the way-back machine, there's Bioshock, Dragon Age: Origins or Mass Effect (1 and/or 2). If you want something a little more recent, then there's Bioshock 2, Dragon Age II or...F:NV.

LOL solitaire :O

Bioshock: tried... meh? Dragon age: strategy/army/turn based games don't interest me. Mass effect: meh perhaps, kinda don't like sci fi (star trek type stuff). Bioshock 2... see bioshock. Dragon age 2: see dragon age. F:NV, from what I've read it's a lot worse than FO3, and my pc won't be able to run it. I might have to not listen to you for once and try out Morrowind. Hmmm, what do you think? :P

Edited by jmarsiglio

LOL solitaire :O

Dragon age: strategy/army/turn based games don't interest me. ..... Dragon age 2: see dragon age.

I don't think you are thinking of the same game I am. Dragon Age:Origins is a fantasy RPG. There is no turn based stuff, no strategy level and no army stuff (other than in a couple of cinematic sequences). Dragon Age 2 is, of course, a sequel in the same vein; but it doesn't release for about 5 more days, IIRC.

As for Morrowind, I would have suggested it already, but I was too caught up trying to restrain myself from suggesting Oblivion. :laugh:

;) 2002 isn't THAT old, and with the right mods... Let's just say it looks better than cod4 and FO3... At least I didn't start The Bard's tale from 1985!!! Well, I found my single-player games: minecraft and morrowind! Can't wait for diablo 3 :)