Female Body

Hanker109

Hi! I already have HGEC mod installed, as it was recommended as one of the best. I have downloaded several dancing videos and was amazed how gorgeous some of these women look like when compared to the one I have. I see a lot of female mods but don't know which will improve the already installed HGEC. If someone knows anything about how to do this, please let me know. Thanks in advance for any help.

Sincerely, hanker109

High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC - 4096 x 4096 if your system has the horsepower for it, otherwise 2048 x 2048 is good.

NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer - you won't want to fight guys after this one ... get yourself lots of BBBed armor replacers.

NoMaaM BBB Animation Theatre - try it, you'll see why it's recommended.

'Nuff said.

"Improvement?" Can you be more specific?

Hi Iggy Reptile:

Thanks for the response. By improvement I mean better body shape, one that looks more realistic by not having neck lines or bent or folded thighs when posing, also higher resolution. Guts or muscular is not my type, I like the medium size with D cup at the highest. When I look at the vanilla and HGEC, both have this Gorilla posture when I look at them from the front. I hope I was able to describe in a better way this time.

Best Regards,

hanker109

Hi Striker879:

Great recommendation with those Hi rez Textures, Thanks greatly for it. I read the instructions before downloading NoMaaM BBB Theater and it states that it will not work with CM Companions. Now I have another question, I like D cup and I would like to know if these mods would work with that size.

Thanks again,

hanker109

The High Rez Textures work with whatever body size you pick. Both NoMaaM Animation Replacer and Theatre the same deal. While the Theatre won't work on your companions it will work on all those other NPCs in the game. And you just have to meet 'Bad Marcy'. I leave it at that ... try it. OMOD installation, so it's easy to disable when you don't want it anymore but it doesn't interfere with your game at all other than adding a few lesser power spells to your list.

I use Luchaires Neck Seam Concealer myself ... good catch Telyn. Doesn't completely make the seam disappear but it's a vast improvement ... another must have. I don't have SI loaded yet so I don't use the High Elf fix so my high elfs have different heads ... you get used to it (or you can load SI and only use the textures).

Have a look at Xtudo's Personality Idles 4 - Modified version - NPCs and companions - v1.4 as an option for your 'gorilla stance'. If you don't mind doing a little tweaking yourself in the Construction Set it's not too hard to personalize. I slipped a little Seductive Idle B from another mod into the mix for mine (the one from the Anvil gang).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

I was looking for some information on Oscuro's and in the search I found the post I made to Female mods. I never thank all of you since I thought that no one else would post anything else. I want to make sure you get my thanks to all of you that gave me recommendations. I have downloaded all of them.

Best Regards,

Hanker109