Nexus Mods Search Suggestion

Theseus12

Say I wanted to search for a saber

I would have to sift between weapon packs and hi-resolution retextures of the Saber Cat

OR

When I search, my search results has all the mods in bundles by category. In this case I would have three categories; Weapons, Animals and Creatures, and Models and Textures.

This way, I can click the Weapons category, and get all Saber searches in the Weapons category. This may add another step to the mod searching process, but it, to me, would make things more streamlined than having to sort through swords and cats to find what I want.

NOT TO MENTION that it would help when you consider the massive amounts of mods we have in our database.

Edited by Theseus12

When I search, my search results has all the mods in bundles by category. In this case I would have three categories; Weapons, Animals and Creatures, and Models and Textures.

they already have filters. the real issue is that often mod authors and uploaders dont tag them properly. if you look you can actually find mods tag as adult simply because they have a picture with a skimpy character in the list of pictures showing off their mod.

Ah. Well then. I suppose a smoother polishing of this would be nice.

And I was really referring to when I search saber, it would pull up the categories the searches had results in. Then I pick the category I was looking in.

honestly we just need to encourage folk to freakin use the right tags, it would help a lot. also another good idea would be the ability to hide mods. so for example you dont like CBBE SuppER BiG BuTts edition preset then all you do is mark a check box and press hide and it is removed from future searches.