Official Skyrim Demo

Fonger

also i dont think Bethesda ever put out of a demo of anything.

I'm fairly certain there was a demo version of Terminator: Future Shock.

Anyway, as much as I hope they'll release a Skyrim demo, it'll probably never happen. Unless they have the whole demo take place in a dungeon or something so they won't have to include several gigabytes worth of assets..

• 4 weeks later...

also i dont think Bethesda ever put out of a demo of anything.

I'm fairly certain there was a demo version of Terminator: Future Shock.

Anyway, as much as I hope they'll release a Skyrim demo, it'll probably never happen. Unless they have the whole demo take place in a dungeon or something so they won't have to include several gigabytes worth of assets..

Not really considered a "beth" game. Sure it was made by them but its not part of their epic rpg line.

They did have a demo of Oblivion and yes there is a demo of Skyrim but it isn't Public. Open-World Rpg's are hard to get demo's of and sometimes leave a bad impression. Sure Two Worlds 2 had a demo but it isn't on the line of Glory of Skyrim. (Even though I liked the game it is not going to be nothing compared to Skyrim.)

I believe Bethsoft doesn't put demos out for the fear of the Demo might suck and it will lower their sale rates. They probably also want to focus on the real game and less on the demo.

Not really considered a "beth" game. Sure it was made by them but its not part of their epic rpg line.

Developed by: Bethesda Softworks LLC

Published by: Bethesda Softworks LLC

How can that not be considered a Bethesda game? Anyways, turns out there actually was a demo of Daggerfall. :blink:

http://i51.tinypic.com/2draubm.jpg