Brand new to Modding.

Arcadiuman

also recommend making fomods, but consider two exceptions: apparently with some really huge mods the conversion might sometimes misses a few files, or doesnt unpack them properly, so some authors/users suggest not converting some large ones to fomod for that reason. 2nd exception when the mods just an esp, or esp+BSA file, those dont drop any file into the data sub folders, so when all fomods are uninstalled, takes half a second to find them in the data folder to remove (FOMMs main benefits are removing the need to hunt thru dozens of data subfolders, and to restore overwritten files when fomods are uninstalled)

To a point I agree with you, Nisen. But remember our target audience here, i.e. a dude who is new to mod use. The first exception is a problem we can help him with later if he should encounter it, and by that time he will not be so new to mods and modding. And the 2nd exception is just a shortcut really, not an exception. Even a single esp file can still be made into a FOMOD, and if doing so accomplishes nothing else, at least it keeps the system methodical and consistent, thereby reducing the chances for human error or forgetfulness to enter the picture. Again, new user here - if we keep it simple and consistent, it will make it easier for him to get his feet wet without drowning. :nuke:

good point, its just i converted the simple ones to fomod after realising how useful it was just having everything in fomod ready to uninstall with a single button, and the straight foward package manager list to refer to Edited by nisen

Now I have no idea what this means, assume that I have multiple of the same mods, and from what i've discovered from BOSS was that I dont need Eve, nor calibr. With that being siad I also want to run the eXcalibr weapon mods. Sigh, Very confusing ><

Here is my sparratic load order

Mod load order report

! Warning: current load order template contains 19 duplicate entries

Fallout3.esm

Masterlist Information: $Revision$, $Date$, $LastChangedBy$

Anchorage.esm

ThePitt.esm

BrokenSteel.esm

PointLookout.esm

Zeta.esm

CALIBR.esm

FOOK2 - Main.esm

FOOK2 - [*censored*] World And Neighbourhood Kit.esm

FOOK2 - [DIK] DLC Improvement Kit.esm

Mart's Mutant Mod.esm

CALIBRxMerchant.esp

UndergroundHideout.esp

FOOK2 - Main.esp

! This plugin requires 'calibr.esm and fook2 - main.esm', which was not found

FOOK2 - [EVE] Energy Visuals Enhanced.esp

FOOK2 - [DIK] DLC Improvement Kit.esp

! This plugin requires 'anchorage.esm, thepitt.esm, brokensteel.esm, pointlookout.esm, calibr.esm, and fook2 - main.esm', which was not found

FOOK2 - Mothership Zeta.esp

! This plugin requires 'fook2 - main.esm and zeta.esm', which was not found

MyFOOK2 - No Rape Victims.esp (Inactive)

MyFOOK2 - Black & White Tranquility Lane.esp (Inactive)

WeaponModKits.esp

WeaponModKits - OperationAnchorage.esp

WeaponModKits - ThePitt.esp

WeaponModKits - BrokenSteel.esp

WeaponModKits - PointLookout.esp

WeaponModKits - Zeta.esp

WeaponModKits - FOOK.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Anchorage.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC The Pitt.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Broken Steel.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Point Lookout.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - DLC Zeta.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Master Menu Module.esp

* The auto-sorter doesn't recognize this mod. It is probably safe to put it anywhere, depending on how you want the various plugins to override one another.

Mart's Mutant Mod - Natural Selection.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Tougher Traders.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - Zones Respawn.esp

Mart's Mutant Mod - FOOK2.esp

! This plugin requires 'fook2 - main.esm and mart's mutant mod.esm', which was not found

Mart's Mutant Mod - FOOK2 - DIK.esp

Fellout-Full.esp

xCALIBRmunitions.esp

! This plugin depends on master 'xcalibr.esm', which is loading after it in the load order

* The auto-sorter doesn't recognize this mod. It is probably safe to put it anywhere, depending on how you want the various plugins to override one another.

xCALIBRmunitions_FOSEnhancements.esp

! This plugin depends on master 'xcalibr.esm', which is loading after it in the load order

xCALIBR.esm

Now I have no idea what this means, assume that I have multiple of the same mods, and from what i've discovered from BOSS was that I dont need Eve, nor calibr.

Huh? How did BOSS give you the impression that you should not use EVE or CALIBR?

As for the load order, please export it from FOMM, not BOSS. Have FOMM export the load order to a text file, then copy and paste the contents of that text file to this thread.

and what are the actual mods youve installed, theres a lot of FOOK related stuff I dont recongnise, and whyve you got Fellout full esp ?? thats incorporated into FOOK2. BOSS should be warning you about that at least. Also 'Mart's Mutant Mod - Master Menu Module.esp' is recognised and should be auto sorted last of all the MMM esps.

try running it from the 'BOSS - Update Masterlist' batch file in your data folder instead of the shortcut, and close FOMM first

Edited by nisen

He is running FOOK2 1.0 RC. Fellout is integrated in FOOK2 1.1 Beta 2. There is no compatibility patch that I am aware of for MMM 6.x and FOOK2 1.0 RC. WMK with the DLC plugins requries a merged patch.