Stores chain

ozziefire

As modding newb, one thing I've noticed is there's a lot of cool mods out there in clothes, armor, weapons etc., one I found was the expanded gunnrunners mod which is a cool idea.

What if someone were to create a small department store chain like VegasMart and put one in most of the major towns for other modders to have a common place to leave mod boxes, it could have store isles for different items like food, weapons, hats, etc.

I guess the biggest problem may be 2 modders leaving a box in the same place on the same shelf.

The biggest problem would be getting mods to leave their mod content relying on another mod's building.

If you want the mods content you HAVE to download the vegasmart mod. Not many people would be keen on that. However I like the vegasmart idea itself. There should be a chain of some wort or at least a kiosk in each town under the same name.

I guess you could even make the mod shareware, the pixels are free, if done right it would be pretty popular anyway, I doubt it would clash with too many other mods, so other modders using it included it with their packs or had a seperate Non-VegasMart download. If the Vegas marts were identical and their rotations & co-ordinates were all noted then it would be easier for modders to put their stuff in the same place on the same shelf in each store.

It's also possible the concept could be expanded to mini-malls with seperate clothing, guns, food, hair dressers, repair & tech shops and a couple of spares for good measure.

I have a lot of experience doing building mods, ill start working on this. If someone else could make some sort of sign that would be great!

Ok so here is the basic look, im leaving a lot of space So that many mods can fit in the building. Now its not quite done yet. But I was even thinking of making a Store Clerk just for ambiance. Now if there comes a point at which there need to be more room, all i would need to do is a simple update.

What do you think?

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn4/Larnada/ScreenShot16.jpg

I have a lot of experience doing building mods, ill start working on this. If someone else could make some sort of sign that would be great!

Ok so here is the basic look, im leaving a lot of space So that many mods can fit in the building. Now its not quite done yet. But I was even thinking of making a Store Clerk just for ambiance. Now if there comes a point at which there need to be more room, all i would need to do is a simple update.

What do you think?

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn4/Larnada/ScreenShot16.jpg

Cool stuff mate, I know it's a reasonably simple jub, it's just my skills in mesh are near non existant, need to seriously get into them, I've been building with prims in SL but this stuff is a whole new level for me, I also thought of another name, perhaps MohaveMart? In the end first in best dressed I imagine, it will be cool to find all the future stuff in one place, I've been a mod hog, I don't know where half of them are inworld yet but they're there somewhere :)