Getting Celes Nightengale armor

shep8234

Hi Everyone I'm pretty new here, i have been enjoying downloading the great content you guys put out, i really like the many choices we have to make our gaming experience better, but what I'm here for is i can't seem to figure out how the Celus Nightengale armor mod works, i have been to the farm but i see no box in the description, do i have to pick up a Heist quest from Vex, Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I hope to get to know many of you and learn how to become a modder on here as well. Thanks Hope Everyone has a great day!!

Ok so.. i went back to the farm, but the safe isn't there, i think I'm having problems with the mod, i also found a virus file in my SKSE download. so it looks like i won't be using this mod or any other one that requires skse

If you downloaded SKSE from the official site there is no virus in it. Probably a false positive because of the way skse works. Not sure which antivirus you're using. If you cut yourself off from skse and all mods that require it, you're missing out on some great mods.

Not sure about your original question, never used that mod.

Do you have the link to the site for the SKSE because the one i was using seems to screw up my game and make it crash, My original question was there is supposed to be a safe at Serethi Farm you break into that has the crafting manual for the Celus Nightengale armor set, it's a very beautiful mod, i seen it and wanted to use it, but i'm having issues with my SKSE atm.