[Request] Bank Mod

nicdude

I haven't seen a single mod that makes or even attempts to make a banking system. There are so many ways to go with this and if I had the know-how, I would make it. Here are some of the features in my dream bank mod:

-Loans(send talon company or regulators after you if you owe for too long)

-Bank Accounts(Own visual vault filled with money maybe?)

-Accounts gain interest

-Investing quests similar to Canterbury Commons

-New traders to invest in? Fund raider parties or regulator groups that loot the bad guys?

If anyone wants to make this, that'd be awesome. I think I'm going to try, but my modding knowledge is infantile at best. <-Not joking :P

Thanks for listening children!

I just think it'd be a cool feature that adds to immersion. I'm sure not everyone could go scavenge the wastes for caps. I'm not saying make it a game-breaking cheat to get caps, just an alternate or extra source of income. And don't you think if there were a post-apocalyptic currency, that someone would regulate it? I think something like this would go nicely with maxing the costs traders have with the FWE option.

KUDOS! Still gonna try and make my own. Maybe mod this one for myself. Thank you very much! IDK why after all my searching this mod didn't come up.