Help me build the dream machine

Greetings one and all. I'd like to start off with just throwing this out there, I need help to build a pc capable of running morrowind with all the latest n greatest graphical enhancements but I'm not very tech orientated. I just need a run down of what kinda specs I should be aiming for. Any help would be greatly appreciated :sweat:

What the above tounge in cheek comments are saying is that virtually anything made in the last five years will run Morrowind. The question is, where do you really want to be?

Current; Oblivion?, Fallout? Crysis? Skyrim?....What?

Sorry all, my pc broke down and I've only just managed to get it fixed. I was intending to run morrowind with the latest graphical and audio mods applied and all the other fun stuff. I'm not sure my pc will take too kindly to it as oblivion causes enough bother. Its got the specs to run it with quarls textures and OOO but it does ctd a lot so I was gonna build a new one, budget about £1,500-£2,000

Sorry all, my pc broke down and I've only just managed to get it fixed. I was intending to run morrowind with the latest graphical and audio mods applied and all the other fun stuff. I'm not sure my pc will take too kindly to it as oblivion causes enough bother. Its got the specs to run it with quarls textures and OOO but it does ctd a lot so I was gonna build a new one, budget about £1,500-£2,000

I've never heard of a CTD caused by hardware.