A Hammer, a rifle, and an armour request.

grishnakah

Ok, simply put, I have multiple requests. I have searched extensively on the nexus but can't find anything that fits the criteria.

First off is a melee weapon. A hammer that looks like the super sledge (or sledgehammer if you can't do it with the super), but with a wooden handle, a gold hammerhead, and has the word "Banhammer" written on each side of the hammerhead. I can't find any pictures to visualise what I want, so just use your imagination. I would like the stats to be the same as the super sledge.

Second, I would like a rifle that uses the cowboy-repeater's stats, but have an increased firing speed (preferably to "as fast as I can click" speeds), and using the "This Machine" model (HD if possible, but not necessary).

http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/a/a8/ThisMachineFNV.png

Lastly, Legate's armour. There are various versions out there, but none add the stats that I need. I'd like the armour to have 30DT, +10 melee, +10 unarmed, and +1 endurance, and the helmet to have 5DT, +1 charisma, +10 speech. I'd also like both of these to be light armour.

http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/b/be/LegateArmor.png

Names:

Hammer: Banhammer.

Rifle: Desert Carbine.

Armour: Legate Armour, Legate Helmet.

Place them in a suitcase in Goodsprings, next to the gas station.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101104214708/fallout/images/archive/3/3b/20101110000852!Goodsprings_gas_station.jpg

Edited by grishnakah

I don't quite understand what your asking for - "Second, I would like a rifle that is similar to the cowboy repeater, has the 'This Machine' model (HD if possible), have 8 rounds, fire as fast as I can click (if possible, if not just stick with what you think is a normal rifle firing speed), and uses .308 rounds. "

Are you saying that you want someone to slap a lever on a semi-automatic rifle? Semi-autos work nothing like a lever action so it would have to be completely re-made from scratch. Also a lever action does not fire at the press of the trigger, it requires the lever to be cycled so there would be a delay between shots.

Edited by pickinthebanjo

I don't quite understand what your asking for - "Second, I would like a rifle that is similar to the cowboy repeater, has the 'This Machine' model (HD if possible), have 8 rounds, fire as fast as I can click (if possible, if not just stick with what you think is a normal rifle firing speed), and uses .308 rounds. "

Are you saying that you want someone to slap a lever on a semi-automatic rifle? Semi-autos work nothing like a lever action so it would have to be completely re-made from scratch. Also a lever action does not fire at the press of the trigger, it requires the lever to be cycled so there would be a delay between shots.

well, i guess he wants a rifle with the "This Machine" model, "Cowboy-Repeater" stats and an increased firing speed. not 100% sure, though.

yes, I'm sorry, this is what I mean. Basically, "This Machine" with the cowboy-repeater's stats and an increased firing speed. I'll fix up my post.

• 2 weeks later...