Scariest Event of My Life

krimzin

That's a good idea for music, pictures, etc. I wouldn't put games on it as portables are slow unless they are eSATA.

I have a small partition on my HDD for music, setups, pics, etc. I also keep them backed up on our little file server lol...a old Dell laptop with an 80GB HDD :P

Edited by Illiad86

I guarantee the first time you meet a real Marine Corps Drill Instructor WILL be the scariest thing yet. After your time in the corps, you will fear very little for the rest of your life. :thumbsup:

While you may not enjoy it at the time, you will never regret your time in boot camp.

Parris Island - class of 1967, platoon 3053

Semper Fi

Note to the spelling nazies, Yes it is spelled Parris. Paris, the city is in France. :whistling:

That's awesome! I didn't know there were any other leathernecks on the forum. Yeah I'll be going to San Diego on the 11th of April. I'm excited though, getting yelled at doesn't bother me, it just motivates me to do something faster. When I get off the bus, I'll probably crap myself with fear, but from then on, I'm sure I'll be fine as long as I do what my DI's say and do it 5 minutes before they say it.

Semper Fi, Devil Dog