My signature pic

SColla

Ok, so I decided wth and am now here posting about it. I can understand if my sig was vulgar or over sized, but it was neither, unless someone just doesn't like Al Capone. I will be quoting the rules here myself.

Signature picture rule:

Sig's can only be 450w x 300h pixels in size...this includes TEXT and PICTURES. For text, thats about 8 lines max. Max file size 110kb, this doesn't leave much for animation.

My sig:

http://i55.tinypic.com/1zbqnt2.jpg

So, how are sigs determined to be over sized? Does a staff member just look at it and say to themselves: "Hmm..... That's too big. Pfft! Gone!"

I truly would like to know. My sig is 445x300. Before anyone says that I must have resized it AFTER the fact, I did not. If someone posts another version of this, which is bigger, then that in itself is fraud. I mark all my sigs, so I know what pics I use where. Also, if the above pic is altered, my mark will not show correctly.

Now, if someone has an issue with me using Al Capone as my sig, then I'm sorry, I thought as long as we adhere to the rules, then we can use what we want as a sig.

I truly would like an answer to why my sig was removed and the staff who removed it posted that "Over sized sigs will be removed on sight" To which I have now removed myself.

I have never been a troublemaker here, nor would I even consider bashing another member or staff member. But what was done, was wrong. But this post will more then likely get me banned. So I will say my goodbyes now to the people that have become my friends here.

I do ask my friends to NOT post in this thread, you know my email, you can email me. I don't want any of you to take any flak on my behalf.

SColla

From the terms of service you agreed to when you created your account:

•  
  • Avatar pics must only be 65x65 pixels or less in size and the types of files that can be uploaded are GIF, JPEG, JPG and PNG. If they are animated, they can only be minor and below 30kb in size.
  • Signatures can only be 450w x 300h pixels or less in size. This includes both text and pictures. For text, thats about 8 lines max. The maximum file size for images is 110kb that doesn't leave much space for animation.

or this thread:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/1721-avatars-and-signature-limits/