Exnem not showing? PLZ help!!!

mezatino

Okay so i've played oblivion for ever and just got it again for laptop and decided i wanted to run around with some mods this time (since i had no internet to get em last time)

anyways so i've downloaded and installed Oblivion mod manager and i'm pretty damn sure i understand it, it seems simple enough. but i've downloaded both Exnem's EyeCandy (nude) and (underwear) versions since neither seems to be working for me. i'm trying them seperately and each time my character has bright purple hands! and then i take the shirt off to make sure its working and all ive got is a head and purple hands. no shirt, no boobage, no torso at all, and now i have no arms!

also in character creation, all races except for dark elf, khajit, and argonian's had completely black faces.

have i screwed up somehow?

also i'm at the very very beginning like still in the cell before i talk to the emperor...do i have to get out of the prison before this crap takes effect or what?

thanks for any help you can provide, i tried a search before posting but found nothing with my problem and too many that just glancingly hinted at exnem, and for whatever its worth, i'm running all of this on Windows 7 if that has anything to do with it

If Oblivion is installed in the default location C:\Program Files\... or C:\Program Files (x86)\... the Microsoft security feature called UAC will interfere once you start using mods. It doesn't cause trouble beforehand, only once you want to make changes to Oblivion (or any program inside Program Files that isn't specifically designed to work with UAC). To use mods you will need to uninstall Oblivion and re-install in C:\Games\Oblivion (or the directory of your choice, as long as it is not a subdirectory of Program Files). One of the moderators here, bben46 has posted this uninstall/re-install guide to help get the job done completely and correctly, if you need help.