Nooooooooo!!!

HellsMaster

I know that feeling. Totally borked my entire OS once and had to start over from scratch. Having learned from that experience, these days I make backup copies of almost everything in one form or another with the dilligence of OCD.

So I'll just take this opportunity to recommend that anyone who has a computer invest in an external HD and some program like Nero BackItUp so that you don't have to continue walking the tightrope without a net or skydiving without a backup chute.

I'm sitting in a corner, biting my fingernails, hair standing on end at the very thought of it! NOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :ohmy:

Memory sticks and external hard drives are your friends! :thumbsup:

I'm sitting in a corner, biting my fingernails, hair standing on end at the very thought of it! NOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :ohmy:

Memory sticks and external hard drives are your friends! :thumbsup:

Ditto.

Like I said, I learned that one the very hard way.

Most pre-assembled PCs these days come with the OS already installed and no backup disc, so what happens if you don't make your own backup and then your OS get corrupted beyond repair?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another $200 to Microsooooooooooooooooooooooooft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!