premium account charge

BOYD322

Oh, I can handle you with one hand...as I am doing. You will run out of proxy s before we run out of mouse clicks.

Bye now.

Don't pay for a premium account. No real benefit. Use AdBlock Plus and you won't see a single advert anymore on this site.

What a stupid bloody thing to say.:confused:

Why do trolls have to be so obvious.

For anyone who is considering becomming premium - just do it.

Downloading large mods is a matter of minutes, I enjoy watching firefox download it rather than crying at the speed of it.

You also get to feel a lil good at the face your helping the nexus (even with such a small sum of money)

Dont forget, a lot of other modding sites make users pay for some features that us nexus users take for granted.

If im honest, I was shocked to see the nexus had a chat, not only a chat, but a staffed one for all the members.

Anyways, im glad the guy got what was comming -.-

Tagging this on here as this was the only Premium Account post I could see.

Is there a pinned Premium Account FAQ somewhere I can read plz or if not fan we get one.

As questions like "does my Premium Account cover all nexus sites" and "how long on average does the pay pal option take for go through"? Would be common questions about one of the features on your site.

I received the authentication number from pay pal and the email saying everything went through but I have not gone through the Tesnexus links to do this before and only used the links from the New Vegas Nexus so I don't know if the different set up means I messed something up or not.

I know "eCheques are not instant payments, and can take 3-5 working days to process" (quote from the email I got lol),, but the listing

Merchant..............................Robin Scott

Instructions to merchant.........You haven't entered any instructions.

Shouldn't that list "donation / payment for premium account" or something?

Another thing a few people do is send me donations of the amount of time they want rather than using the payment system via the forums i.e. they send me a donation rather than a payment for £2.49 expecting 1 month's premium membership. If you're the person who's done that today please send me a PM and I can sort it out manually for you ;)

It's something I'll have to refine with the upcoming site redesign.

Don't pay for a premium account. No real benefit. Use AdBlock Plus and you won't see a single advert anymore on this site.

Thanks for the tip, but no thanks. Fortunately most of us are able to think for ourselves.

If you're the person who's done that today please send me a PM and I can sort it out manually for you ;)

Does this mean I get a vote for goon of the month if it's me lol.

Nah we all make mistakes sometimes trying to work out such a large web site's interface. For example I accidentally paid by echeck which takes like a week to clear but Dark0ne is very good about sorting out those kind of things.